You Can Be My Superhuman

*Ariana's POV* 

"You...bitch" I finally said, staring right into Demi's eyes. She just smirked. I heard a faint "hello!!! ZAYN ARIANA!" I looked at Zayn and I watched his eyes get wide. His phone! It was still on a call with Niall! Luckily Demi didn't hear anything. We had to get her to talk. Finally watching years of crime television shows and studying forensic science came in handy. And being an actress.

"Why are you doing this to us Demi?" I asked her, "Don't you realize you did this to yourself?!? If you hadn't used Niall, maybe I wouldn't have hated you so much in the first place!" I yelled at her. "Used him, what?" Zayn asked confused.

"Oh right, he doesn't know yet. Anyways Zayn, I never really liked Niall. I just needed to get famous okay? This is my time to be! And your little friend, when he said he had a crush on me, made it the perfect target. And when Ariana found out, she tried to tell him. And when I tried to get rid of her the first time, it didn't work, as we can all tell. But this time I won't fail. And that's it." Demi said.

"You no good whore!" Zayn yelled at her, his brown eyes glaring.

"It doesn't really matter now anyways though, since no one will ever find you two. Zayn, if you hadn't come looking for her, you could have still been safe but now...it's to late."

I watched as one of the big men came in. With. A. Knife.

Oh god. 

Help.

*Niall's POV* 

None of them were answering! "ZAYN!!! ARIANA!!!" Oh god, what if she killed them?!? Why was she doing this?!? "Why are you doing this to us Demi?" I heard Ariana say, and I breathed a sigh of relief. She's still alive. The boy's and I were just huddled around my phone, listening. Liam went off and started to call the police. "See if they talk about their location, the police are coming here first" he said. "Can't you track Zayn's phone, with like a GPS? They do that in shows, right?" Harry said. "YES! LIAM! Tell them to track his phone!" I yelled at Liam. Liam went back and talked to the police and we continued to listen. 

"Anyways Zayn, I never really liked Niall. I just needed to get famous okay? This is my time to be! And your little friend, when he said he had a crush on me, made it the perfect target. And when Ariana found out, she tried to tell him. And when I tried to get rid of her the first time, it didn't work, as we can all tell. But this time I won't fail. And that's it."

She used me. And Ariana knew, and she lost her memory trying to tell me.

The words "But this time I won't fail" kept ringing in my head. 

I needed to save my princess.

*Zayn's POV*

I watched as this big guy came in caring a knife. I looked at Ariana and she looked terrified. "Oh don't be to scared, yet." Demi smirked. "Now, I'll be back later. Be good." She said smirking as she left. 

The big guy was standing there still, just watching us. "And why are you helping her?" Ariana asked the guy. Why was she talking to him? I looked at her and she gave her her signature, "I got this" look. I think she had an idea. "Did you hear me? Why are you helping her kill us?" she asked the man.

"Shut it girl." The guy said abruptly.

"Okay, fine." Ariana said.

I started to hear something in the distance wailing. Police cars? Were they for us? They kept coming closer and closer. Ariana and I looked at each other at the same time. The guy hadn't heard anything yet luckily, and we had to keep him talking so he wouldn't hear it.