🌹𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸🌹

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Omniscient P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Omniscient P.O.V.

As much as Y/N didn't believe the words that were coming out of Jimin's mouth, she wanted to know more from him. To know if what he said was truthful or not.

Regina, who sat next to you, put her hands on your shoulders, telling you to relax and that everything was going to be fine.

"What did you mean by that remark?"

You asked.

As terrible as he felt, he could only place his hands on your delicate face.

You wanted to know what was going on.

"I know that my life will be in jeopardy once I tell you this but..."

"Please, I need to know. I'm becoming very worried."

He only sighed as he began to tell you.

"It all began 5 years ago."

Jimin then looked at Regina as she nodded for him to continue where he had left off.

And then he looked at you again.

"You were once in a terrible breakup and you did stand there sobbing in the pouring rain."

He continued.

"I saw you and I wondered why you were there. I asked you if you did need a hand by giving you an umbrella but you were hesitant."

"I was?"

"Yes. You told me the day after you met him."

Regina added.

"Did I say anything to you?"

You asked.

"You only said that I didn't know you and why should you care?"

"Ouch."

You said.

"But you gave in by taking my umbrella and I told you to keep it."

"SEE! I told you... !"

"Regina."

You were quickly getting annoyed by her sudden shouts.

"Sorry."

She quickly apologized and he went on.

"After that, we met again at the usual place to hang out to erase our troubles. We went to the historical landmark, Gyeongju. I knew how much you loved the history and the Korean beauty of its landscape."

"That sounds a lot like me."

I chuckled.

"It was you."

He sighed with a smile.

This made you blush.

"You were pretty, shy but very pretty. Your hair was dark, long and very wavy the feeling of touching it. Your skin was fair brown and glowing, your eyes... Your eyes made me lost just looking at them especially during the sunset. And your smile, I don't know what to say but how much I wanted to love you as my own."

Jimin stared directly at your face looking at your paired lips as he licked his.

His pair of hands still on your face.

You didn't know what to do but your body was shaking in worry on what was to come.

Is he I-in love with me? No! Was he in love with me?

You thought.

"Is there more?"

You asked.

Again he nodded.

"As much as you loved the beach, we would always wanted to go to Haeundae and admired the waves and play in the water."

"I really do love to go to that particular beach but Austin never really took me."

"It was more like a happy place."

Regina said.

Your eyes were becoming a little teary from what Jimin had told you but it was becoming difficult to hold yours in own emotions.

"And is that all?"

You asked one last time.

He then nodded.

"We were dating but..."

"But what? We were dating? What happened?"

"Never mind. If I tell you, it'll affect you and me. Best to go back to the hotel and be with your husband. I'm sorry."

And with that, Jimin brought his cup of coffee with him leaving you and Regina behind.

"Can you please hug me?"

And with that, she accepted your need as you began to sobbed hysterically staying still in emotional agony.

"What am I missing? Why I don't remember the moments that he told me?"

You were confused.

"We were together. Why did we separate?"

"I wish I really knew on why it happened but I know the moments between the two of were unforgettable."

Your best friend was on the urge of crying as she had witnessed your emotional distress. But she was to comfort you.

"Regina, go ahead. Return to your job, I'll go back to the hotel with my husband and recover from what just happened."

"Ok."

She left you behind sitting on the bench in the garden containing your own normality and decency.

With a few questions in mind, you wondered and wondered how everything turned out to be that way and how it led to your marriage that was once faithful.

But now become a sweet disturbance of well-kept secrets and hidden lies.