🌹𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮🌹

Jimin's P.O.V.

The sun was setting.

My friends, Y/N and Regina were all present at my house as soon as Y/N wanted to talk to me about important information.

She told me that she wanted to come to my house and better to talk to me there with her friend.

To not let my plans be a sudden change for the following day, I decided to tell Namjoon to bring the rest of the guys to come to my house instead.

Without hesitation, Namjoon accepted.

To add on, I was asked to bring Hwangwoon to the scene, I was skeptical with Namjoon's word but he gave me the reason to bring him.

And I let him go through.

And now that we all arrived at my house everyone was ready to go inside while some stood and some sat in anxious.

"You're ready?"

I asked the ladies.

They both nodded and we all stepped out of my car and went straight to everyone who waited for me and I opened the front door.

So good to be back home with my best friends with me.

I guided everyone to go to the living to sit down and get themselves comfortable.

Home sweet home.

"I miss this place."

Jungkook said.

"Me too."

Taehyung chuckled.

"So many memories."

Namjoon added with a sigh.

The guys were right, so many memories, the unforgettable moments I miss them all when they were with me.

From cold winters to spring days to warm nights, they were there in those moments.

They were my umbrella to shield away from the sadness and trauma that followed.

"So Jimin, your planned was changed for us to come to the house instead, what was the reason?"

Namjoon asked.

I told him what the reason was, no lies, no beating around the bush just the straight-up truth.

"The reason is Mahone's."

My friends' expression didn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

They thought I said something crazy.

Hoseok's expression then became annoyed with just the furrow of his eyebrows and the fold of his arms.

"What about them."

"Well about Mr. Mahone for that matter."

Everyone goes silent.

I sigh.

Here goes nothing.

"Mr. Mahone is not what you all think he is, he is the same person as he was five years ago."