🌹𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷🌹

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was waiting in the garden while admiring the view. The feeling of warmth comforted me as the shadow covered me like a blanket.

The skies were clear, the sun was out. I loved that feeling.

While sitting there on the wooden bench just enjoying the outsides of nature, I thought about what Jimin had said earlier before.

"If he asks about you, just tell him that you were at the hotel with icecream but left it there because you forgot your purse at the company. Felt tired and you were knocked out."

"... "

"Trust me, don't make it obvious. Don't let him know about him being with another woman."

"Ok, I will."

I sighed.

After that, he told me to stay in the garden and wait for Austin to come and find me.

Hopefully, he'll come and find me sooner and that I won't lose my mind.

I see a young woman walking with a young boy holding her hand.

"Mommy!"

The little boy pointed and started to jump.

"Mommy looks, the lady is wearing a big pwetty bow!"

He began to point towards me with a big boxy smile.

"Yes dear, she is wearing a big bow."

She then smiled.

After that, they continued walking passed me and went their own way. He looked back and gave a high wave.

I wave back.

So cute.

Little children are cute.

I love children.

After the time when Austin and I were on our honeymoon, we planned to have our children a year later but it never happened.

I was devastated.

I wanted to have children and share our love, stories and memories like married couples should do when they start a family.

It even hurts my heart where we are now since he was with another woman last night.

"Boo!"

I jumped holding my chest.

"Jeez- I thought you were someone else! You scared me."

"Oh, sorry honey."

Austin then grabs my waist and begins to kiss my lips but I turn my face away and his lips land on my left cheek.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

This haunts me when he's nowhere, I just don't know how to react with him. But say nothing and hide my emotion.

"Um, it's nothing. It's just that I feel bad that I didn't come back to the hotel last night."

Austin's facial expression changed and my heart jumped a beat of two.

"What do you mean?"

His tone of voice began to go lower.

It scares me that he lowers his voice like that.

"Well, you see... I was on the way to the door of the hotel room and forget my clutch. I went to go get it, tired and weak I was asleep for overnight. I'm so sorry honey."

His expression began to soften.

A lie, my first partial lie.

Luckily, he didn't take it seriously.

"It's ok, honey. You were tired and couldn't make it back."

I hummed in satisfaction.

"As long as Mr. Park wasn't here with you doing something out of the way overnight, it's ok."

He grinned.

Then curiosity took the best of me.

"What do you mean? Did he do something wrong?"

Austin just nodded and explained to me that he was just a flirt even though he's in a relationship and he was almost in trouble for that action.

"Oh, I understand."

Now it was his time to explain what happened last night.

But I have to do it in a way that it doesn't seem obvious and awkward between.

I have to pretend that I don't know, yet another lie to tell.

But all I needed to do was to play a game.

"And what about you honey? How were you last night? You must have so lonely without me."

I then pouted and he then smiled.

"Well as you can see, I went to bed hungry and yes very lonely. But I managed and I'm ok now."

He then begins to peck a kiss on my pair of lips.

I wondered while we parted ways, does he ever take the part of doing what he did the night before.

We don't deserve our kiss, we don't deserve our touches, we don't deserve each other.

We need to be distant.

This feeling of lying, sneaking and hiding is not good for me, but what Jimin said I have to respect that.

Did I suddenly call Mr. Park, as his name Jimin?

Damn, I can't get his name out of my head.

I'm going to die when Austin finds out.

I must stay formal to him.