🌹𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮🌹

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up with a severe headache as I laid in my bed. The sun was up peeking through the hotel window and I looked at my surroundings.

The room was a mess, my things and my wife's things were scattered all over on the floor and the tv was left on.

What happened here?

I'm alone in this messy room and this was strange for me to wake up alone in this condition.

This questioned me.

What did I do last night?

Did I had a severe hangover?

What really happened?

Another thing that worried me was my wife.

Was she here the whole night last night?

Did she witness this too?

Maybe she did because of the ice cream that I had asked her to give me. She actually did bring it.

I'm dead meat.

That's one thing.

Another thing, I have something that doesn't belong to Y/N, a pair of red lingerie that was scarred on the floor.

Y/N never wears a red pair of lingerie for as long as we have been married and known her.

But of another woman, another woman was here before her.

Did I do it? Did she do the unthinkable? Does Y/N know?

I can't believe it happened. I did it so many times before and promised to never do it again but last night was not the night to do so.

I fucked up this marriage badly, I know this will affect me drastically.

I slept with another woman.

I began to ready to go straight to Jimin's company to start helping out jimin and the upcoming project for the spring. Which both of us are excited about.

We had almost everything set up for it come. The camera crew, the location, time and date for this major project but we needed one more item on our list. A model.

A model likes my wife.

She would kill it she would join in to help Jimin and myself to complete. But the problem is my mistress and how she would appear for my occasions.

I promised her everything since the day we met and said to never break them. But this was petty to me, I shouldn't do this as a married man.

And what I did before.

As much as I wanted to erase what I did last night it still comes back to me like a boomerang. I'm screwed, I screwed up big time.

I really don't want Y/N to find out.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up in Jimin's bed when I saw Jimin staring at me then looked away blushing.

"none aleumdawo."

(means: You look beautiful)

I blushed slightly at his compliment but why was he staring at me like that. There was something more than him thinking that I'm attracting. What was the real reason?

"How long have you been staring at me while I slept?"

I asked.

"Not long."

He sighed and he began to bring his delicate hands at my strands and brushed them to the side. He also rubbed my shoulder and it wasn't just one stroke but multiple strokes.