🌹𝓢𝓲𝔁🌹

However, hours later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

However, hours later...

Y/N's P.O.V.

After a few hours of being in bed doing who knows what, we decided to freshen up casually and go out.

For Austin, he decided to buy some clothes for tonight and after that, he'll buy something for me.

But as for me... I bought some clothes and a gift for Austin too but I also bought some souvenirs for just a memory.

Our unforgettable moments.

Just to kill some time until I get ready for the company's meeting, I was strolling through the racks of clothes when I came across a strange woman.

This woman was around my height and had a darker complexion.

She didn't say anything, she didn't tell me that she was in my way. She just stood there without any sign or sound.

This woman startled me.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you."

I nodded.

She kindly took my response, looked away and then looked at me again in curiosity.

"Hey, you seem familiar. Have we met somewhere?"

"No, I do not believe so."

No clue.

"Well, you look just like my best friend from high school and college."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

I look at my watch to look for the time and realized that I stayed later than I thought.

I'm gonna be late.

Austin wouldn't approve of this.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but I'm running late. Nice meeting you. Hope we can see each other again."

In an instant, I ran to the cashier who was at the cash register and paid for the items. Once I had collected the items, I was on my way to the hotel.

I reached to the hotel and realized that I was first to reach to the hotel room.

That was close.

So then I went to get myself together, put on my sexy mini dress, applied makeup and waited for Austin to come back. Unexpectedly, Austin was already dressed before me once he came back.

"Oh! You're already dressed for the meeting tonight, I thought..."

"Well of course I am, unlike my wife who spends more time to look good and please me for tonight."

I blush hard as he pulls my waist in closer so that we were centimeters away from each other.

"You look beautiful, hun."

𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓮  Austin Mahone & BTS Jimin FF, +21 |COMPLETED|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें