🌹𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮🌹

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V.

I decided to go shopping at the store where Austin and I went to on the day of our second anniversary.

I made an excuse that I missed shopping and that I needed to buy some new clothes.

He accepted it.

I arrived at the store and spotted the same lady that sworn that she had seen me before.

What was it?

Regina?

Yes, that's her name.

That annoying bitch doesn't know when to leave me alone sometimes she scares me.

I quickly turned away from her and decided to hide in the changing room to get away but she had already caught me before I could even get that chance.

"Y/N!"

Shit.

"You actually came here to buy clothes?"

I'm annoyed with her.

"Well yeah, what does it look like to you?"

"Ouch, sis. He did change you huh? You really don't remember me at all?"

I nodded.

"Wow... So you don't think you had a chance of me telling you recalling of a young guy who gave you a black umbrella on the day of your breakup?"

What is she saying?

"The time we went to a museum and said that the prehistoric sharks remind you of my annoying brother?"

Again I nodded.

"Nothing?"

"Um, no."

"Oh, I guess it wasn't worth me trying to help you remember whenever I tried. Like convincing you to go out instead of studying and eating bowls of cereal all day. And having to think that glue was thick warm milk as a child.."

This stunned me.

"H-how did you know about that?"

"I just told you the answer without saying it. I'm your best friend from years ago. I thought you were dead."

She began to tear.

"What happened to you?"

"I don't know what happened to me."

Then I get a vision to when Jimin was in the rain with a black umbrella as he then gives it to me.

And he said the same pickup line that I had to analyze.

"Excuse me ma'am need a hand?"

It was happening again. It's no longer a dream anymore, it's envisioning my sight before me and could feel my knees begin to shake and my feet begin to lose balance.