🌹𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮🌹

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V.

Austin was in defense once I pulled him out of the scene of the party and into an empty balcony. His reaction showed me that it was no big deal to him.

"Look I can explain..."

"Yes, please do. Who's she?!"

My arms were folded as I was angered to the little information that Austin left out. That's one thing that pisses me off and that was him keeping secrets from me.

Especially when it comes to working with a woman that I don't know about.

"Can you please be quiet? No one wants to hear what's going on between us!"

He whispers with a stern.

"I'm sorry, but we're in an empty balcony with the door closed, no one can hear us."

He folds his arms as I continued.

"Why didn't you tell me you were working a lady when you were first here with Mr. Park?"

"Oh, you mean, Mina? Jimin's girlfriend?"

"Well, my apologies. It was supposed to be a surprise for you, but I guess it was spoiled."

"What? For how long?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For months, Mina, Jimin and I were working on a heartfelt project for part of our anniversary."

He chuckled.

"You really think that something is going on between us two? Where'd you get this information from?"

"I never said that and you don't need to know."

He scoffs with a smirk.

This was new.

This was new from my husband.

Where was he getting this idea from?

It's unlike him.

This devastated me as I shed my tears. I felt stupid. But my mind went back to what Austin had said. If something was going on with him and Mina.

As much as I wanted to sob, my mind told me not to and to keep our current conversation away from a major.

"What do you mean if something is really going on between you two?"

I asked.

"Oh it's nothing, it's only just false rumors."

"I- "

"You know what? I believe we need to have space among ourselves for tonight. I believe the meeting and party are ruining our relationship."

I excused Austin and went my own way without saying another word.

Jimin's P.O.V

The party was over and most of the people went to go home or booked in for a hotel.

Taehyung had to take his wife home for an early appointment that was the following day while Yoongi went home alone and Jin had to take my cousin home.

The only persons that stayed were Namjoon, Jhope, Jungkook and me.

For the time that the party ended, the guys praised me as they enjoyed eating some desserts that were leftover.

I miss the good old days when we all hang out.

"You did amazing putting a lot of effort on this event Jimin. You should make something like this in the near future."

Namjoon smiled.

"Yeah, I love it."

Jungkook added.

"Aww, stop it. It wasn't all that great..."

"Um sir, are you in your right mind? The party was awesome."

Hoseok blurted out with a heart shape smile. He was excited.

"Of course you would say so since you are the dancing king of the party."

Afterward, he chuckled.

"Alright, I will be glad to."

Namjoon and I were sitting at the same table across from each other.

"Too bad Mina didn't come to see you having a great time here. She really missed Mr. Mahone with his wife attending."

Then my mind automatically went to when Hwangwoon said about Mina and what she had done on what he had witnessed.

It hurts me. But I rather not say it to my friends.

"Yeah."

I sighed.

"Well you know, she had something important to go to and wouldn't make it back until Monday."

"Wow really?"

Jungkook sounded shook and before reacted with a down expression.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Well you see, Mina doesn't take that long to go to some important business and then come back to you. Usually, it takes three days but now it's been a week."

A week? I thought she said a few days.

Something is really going on.

"A week?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's what she told me. She's not coming back Monday."

I feel sick.

Maybe Hwangwoon was right about her on what she did behind my back.

"Hey is there something wrong, Jimin?"

Hoseok asked with a wave of his hand that was in front of me. I was in my deep of my thought before finally coming back into the real world.

"Huh? Oh Ani, I'm fine. Nothing's the matter."

"You sure?"

He asked.

"Yeah, um I should get going. It's getting pretty late."

I told the guys 'goodnight' and went straight to my office to pack up my things. The door wasn't locked and no one was here, the janitor must have thought I will come back to get my things.

As I entered, I noticed that Y/N was there sleeping quietly on the seat. But why? Why was she here sleeping? More so, why did Mr. Mahone left her behind?

I sat on my desk across from where she was sleeping and I admired her angelic features. Her glowing skin radiates for me and her petite frame that lays there and touches I crave to do.

Damn, how did this man do it for her to stick to him?

Her neck hanging at the side I couldn't help but smile wide at how she was resting her body. She seems to be sleeping like a fragile baby.

A doll.

So precious.

So cute.

Huh? Why is she here sleeping on the chair by herself?

I chuckled to myself.

Then the next thing, Y/N woke up suddenly I was frightened about what to do next.

What do I do?

"Mr. Park, what are you doing here? How long have you been sitting there?"

A/N: Hey readers how are you enjoying this stories so far? And it seems like things are starting to stir up after the couples come to Korea. Jimin hearing his cousin's witness. What's will he do? What did Austin mean about him and Mina? And will happen when Jimin after Y/N waking up? Find out in the next chapter.