🌹𝓣𝓮𝓷🌹

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V

I had woken up from a sleep that came from me crying. I do that a lot, I rest my body from sadness. That was until I saw Mr. Park staring at me with shocked expression plastered on his face.

He must unaware of me waking up so suddenly.

But then he scared me.

How long was he there?

"Mr. Park, what are you doing here? How long have you been sitting there?"

I asked.

He seemed pretty shocked that I was awake from my slumber. He then cleared his throat and fix his tie as he looked away from me and bit his lip in embarrassment.

As dark as the room was I could automatically tell he was blushing hard too.

"Not long."

He cleared his throat again.

Cute.

"Um, how long have you been sleeping on this chair? Before your husband left the party?"

He chuckled.

"Maybe."

I sighed.

His smile then fades away.

"Do you ever get the feeling that your partner who was by your side since day one lied to you and not telling you everything that you need to know?"

"Yeah."

He looks down.

"Really? How was your reaction? How did you deal with it?"

"Let's just say it was not that long to really experience it. I was heartbroken, strict with pain to the point urging of numbness."

"Ouch it's that severe, isn't it?"

He didn't respond.

Did I hurt him?

"Oh um, I'm sorry for being rude. I just wanted to know it's like when you feel betrayed by..."

"You don't need to, it's not even your fault."

He sighs.

Is he even ok?

"U-uh sure."

I smiled moderately.

"You're exactly how you were described. Young, black and pretty."

Huh?

"Yeah, um, I do get that a lot."

I blushed as I brushed my hair to the side.

"I don't see why Austin would do something so wrong to hurt you."