10 minutes later...
"Darling, they're here" Kol announces as he pops his head in the kitchen making me freak out since I've still yet to get ready "great, is the table set?" I ask taking a deep breath "yes, everything's set love" he replies as he walks into the kitchen and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind making me smile as I lean against him despite feeling and looking like shit but I just love being in his arms. I just feel so warm, safe and secure when I'm in his arms plus I get this warm bubbly feeling in my stomach and my heart races. "Where's Gideon?" I ask as I place my hand over his that are locked at my stomach since he's got his arms around me. "Your father's got him" he murmurs as he places his chin on my shoulder and nuzzles his cheek against mine before giving me a kiss on the cheek making me giggle as my heart flutters plus I sometimes get a little ticklish when he kisses me on the cheek. I feel Kol smile against my shoulder as he presses his lips against my shoulder blade "what are you doing mister?" I ask with a smile as I turn my head to the side slightly so I can see him and his eyes instantly lock with mine so we're looking into each other's eyes "what does it look like? I'm giving you my little kisses of love" he responds making me giggle as he kisses my nose making me blush. "Well as much as I love those kisses. You must stop as we have guests arriving, I need to get ready and the food needs putting out" I respond he smiles and hums, rubbing his nose against mine "they can wait a minute. I want to give my girl some affection first" he replies as he gently presses his lips against mine making me sigh since it's honestly been a while since we've kissed. I think the last time we kissed was a week ago and a half since we've been so busy with Gideon, I've been training my dragons and spending time with my father so it's been very tiring for us and we just haven't kissed for some reason. I mean it only takes a second but honestly Everytime we tried to kiss, we'd get disrupted by something but now we're finally kissing and damn I've missed feeling his lips against mine.

I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. "Get your mitts off my daughter. Your siblings are here" my father says as he appears in the kitchen doorway with Gideon in his arms. I silently groan as we pull apart "papa!" I scold giving him a glare "what? We have guests so there's no time to fondle each other" he says making me scowl and scrunch up my nose. "I'll go let them in. I'll be back to help bring the food out" Kol says giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the kitchen and taking Gideon from my father as he passes him. "Papa can you see to the food while I get ready. I can't let his siblings see me like this?" I ask my father "of course, go and get yourself sorted" he replies nudging me out the kitchen making me laugh. I freeze as I hear Kol talking with his siblings and I quickly bolt it up the stairs as I hear them approach.

I head up to mine and Kol's bathroom. I jump into the shower and wash my body and hair as quickly as possible. I then step out of the shower and dry myself with a click of my fingers. I head to the bedroom and pull out some nice clothes to wear. I decide on wearing a simple white floral dress which is pretty cute. I also put on a pair of white and grey MK slip on shoes. Once I'm dressed, I put on gold bangles on my arms and then I brush my hair and pull it up into a pony tail. I look myself in the mirror and sigh to myself "well at least I look better than I did a few minutes ago" I say to myself as I smooth down the dress. "This will have to do" I mutter before turning and leaving the room to head downstairs and greet our guests.

(Davina's outfit)