*end of flashback*

Olivia ignored him and stood up. She ignored the cold air making her body shiver and stormed out. Dodger groaned and ran after her.
Olivia stood in shock in the middle of the camp. Her hands were clamped on her mouth.
"What have I done?"she whispered.
Dodger walked to her but she kept staring at her hands.

Pain suddenly jolted through her leg and she bit her lip. But the pain was worse and brought tears in her eyes.
She put her hands on her thighs and readjusted her brace with a wince.
Then the thought came back to her and she ran to the forest. "Peter! Where are you?!"

She ran and suddenly tripped on a root and fell on the ground, letting out a shriek of pain. The pain was almost unbearable now and she grunted, her hair all over her face. The young girl crawled to a tree and sat against it, letting out a breath, as sweat pricked on her forhead. She bit her lip so hard it was cut open and the taste of iron filled her mouth. She didn't have her stuff, with the medicines and all to calm the pain, and her sessions at the hospital... usually they found a way to ease the pain and make it bearable. But since she hadn't been there for quite a time, there was nothing to help.

Olivia gritted her teeth, holding her leg with her hands.
"Oi! Livy!" In less than a second Dodger was squatted before her with Jackson next to him.
"You okay there Liv'?!" Jackson asked worried. "What's wrong? You shouldn't be out here, you're supposed to be resting!"

Olivia shook her head, trying to prevent the tears from falling as she looked away and said in a breath
"I need to find Peter. I need to ask him something."
She stood up with the boys' help and shut her eyes.
"Listen to me Liv', you need to go back. We'll get Pan to see you but for now you have to rest. You were dying a few hours ago. You shouldn't be so reckless. Come on.
"He's right little sister" Dodger added worryingly, "besides, pan will have my head if he sees you here."

Dodger was about to say something else when Ben came running to them
"Hey Jackson! Dodger! We need your help. There's a big fight going on. Felix told me to bring you back."
The young boy turned to her and she shrugged.
"Go, I'll be right behind."
Dodger nodded and ran off. As for Jackson he raised an eyebrow at her
"You're hurting, I can see that.
"Don't you worry, Jack, I'll be fine."

He nodded and ran after his comrade.
Olivia watched them go with a little smile and then leant her head against the tree with a sigh. "Damn leg."

She didn't hesitate before taking off in the opposite direction of the camp.
She ran through the forest and suddenly stopped, hearing voices.
She walked slowly towards it and suddenly hid behind a tree. Peter was there talking with a young blonde girl, very pretty. She had a messy bun and wore lost boys clothes. The conversation seemed intense, the petite looking girl didn't look scared of him, she remained calm.
Olivia heard bits and pieces

"Is that what you said?! ....
protect?....when you know perfectly it does the complete opposite!
"....need it....matter of time before.............end.
She is so much more important than you think. "

The young girl frowned and decided it was time to know the truth. All these questions that had erupted in her mind confused her. She took a deep breath and stepped out.
"Peter, I need answers!"she pleaded and he snapped his head in her direction with a frown and wide eyes.
The blonde girl turned to her with surprise and looked back at him with a sigh.
"You underestimate people Pan. You should tell her. "
Peter pan glared at her and before she left he gripped her arm harshly and muttered "If I ever find out you told her, you are NEVER getting them back. Do you hear?
"Yes, Pan."

She glanced at the young girl and disappeared into the jungle.
Peter turned to Olivia "And what do you think you're doing here?"he snapped harshly. Olivia looked down before sighing and bravely lifted her head to him. Pan left an eyebrow when she met his eyes. They seemed to be piercing him to the soul and yet that child like and oh so innocent look confused him. His expression softened and she dropped
"Why?
"Uh why what?
"Why did you take me here, Peter?"
He flinched at the name and frowned
She insisted "You didn't bring me to Neverland simply to teach me all this and protect me, so why? How did you know I had magic,how did you know I existed?"

Peter sighed, passing a hand through his hair "You're supposed to be in bed, you know? Recovering...?
"Please you're not listening! Why?!  You told me I should know you, what did you mean by that? I-
"Look,"he started impatient. "It's not what you think. I haven't been spying on you or anything.
"It's something that has to do with the necklace I'm wearing, isn't it?"she said slowly.

He sighed, obviously not very inclined to talk about it. He looked away but her hand caught his and he snapped his head back to her, surprised before her pleading eyes.
"Please, Peter, I need to know why all this happent?"
He looked at her face for a moment before suddenly jerking his hand away and walking away mumbling
"Follow me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"You remember who gave you that necklace?
"My grandmother, my father's mother, Hildegard.
"Yes. Well, you see she wasn't an ordinary person, she was a witch. A powerful witch. She wore this necklace at all time. Hildegard was from a special kind of witches, extremely rare, and had to hide. She went to the realm with no magic and married a human ordinary man. They had three boys... one of them....
"My father! But does that mean he was a wizard too??
"No, this gift is passed down from mother to daughter. Since she had no daughters, she passed it down to you, well in some ways, because you were born with it.
When I met you, I was looking for another lost boy. But I knew your grandmother, here known as Cora. She was a good influence on the island but I let her go.  Now I found you and this time... I'm  not letting you go."

The young girl nodded, looking away and bit her lip. Another question burnt her lips and she asked, barely audibly "Who was Yan?
Peter scoffed and repeated "Yan? Never heard of him.
"Peter, who was he?"she repeated turning her eyes to meet his. They were so pure and crystal clear, that he answered "He was lost boy. A long time ago."

There was a silence before she added quietly "I saw it. " she turned to him.
"I saw you kill him. I saw you slit his throat when he begged you to forgive him and spare his life.

I was simply looking into your eyes and it's like I could read you, I could see things others couldn't, things even you tried to hide from yourself. Did it truly happen? You killed him?"

Peter smirked darkly and answered "You're too innocent, love. You do not know who I am. Yes I killed him and frankly I don't even care, I did it."

Peter's POV

When I looked back into her eyes  I was startled. I felt something grow inside of me. Guilt, shame and anger towards myself for doing that.
What the hell Pan?! Who cares.
Pull yourself together!

But it was so strange the power her eyes held. It made me want to let her lead me back to the light.
I clenched my jaw and suddenly gripped her arm, tackling her against a tree and my face inches from her I hissed "I am a monster, Olivia, a bloody monster. I could kill you right now without a blink. Killing is a game to me. Everything is just a game."

She looked sadly into my eyes. "You say so, Peter, but I think it's your biggest pretend. You want to convince yourself that there's nothing more than darkness in you but you're wrong. And I will prove it.
You are not the demon you claim to be, Peter pan."

With that she pushed my hand away and after one last long look towards me, she walked away, wrapping her chest with her arms, miserably.
I stared at her, in shock at what she had just told me. No one ever dared to defy me that way.

Suddenly I noticed she grunted and stopped for a second, reaching for her right thigh. I frowned and watched as she went away... limping.
At that moment I realise, it wasn't new, she had always been limping but somehow I hadn't been bothered to force myself to notice and find out why.

That girl was a mystery to me. Good thing I had a good taste for games. She refused to see me as the monster I am. Well, I'll just have to show her...