"Staring is rude you know"he mocked and she quickly looked away, blushing. "I wasn't staring."she mumbled. "I was... wondering about something."she said clearer. He raised an eyebrow "About what?
She grinned mischievously "About the fact that you were surprised that I beat Felix and so I could beat you."
He scoffed "You can't beat me. Peter pan never fails "he said serious.

She rolled her eyes and repeated in a  low voice "Peter pan never fails. "
Peter stopped in shock and shook his head "What was that?
"Nothing, nothing at all!"she said trying to stay as serious as possible, looking straight before her. He raised an eyebrow at her but they continued walking. Olivia bit her lip and Peter shook his head
"I do NOT sound like that!"he argued and she continued in the same voice as before
"Because Peter pan can do anything, he cannot be beaten. He's just too good for that."
Peter stared at her blankly. No one had ever teased him, had ever dared to do so. "I told you I don't talk like that!
"You do! Look I'll show you what it does "
She began walking like a man exaggerating her movements and her chin up she stayed serious pacing before him. Then she turned to him with despite she said in the mimicked voice "I told you, Peter pan never fails."
She giggled at his face and then said
"Like that."
He bit his lip at her little show and then argued again "I do not-" he stopped as she raised her eyebrow "You know what, forget it. Let's go."

After a time they got to the cliff and Olivia asked him "What are we doing here?"
"Practising. Your magic.
"Er, no no no. I don't think so. It will be a dead end like every time.
"No. You do like games don't you?
"Depends which ones"she stated crossing her arms over her chest. He smirked and led her to the edge of the cliff.
These time practices were exhausting for her. She failed most of the time and she could see that Peter was disappointed. She gritted her teeth and focused again and again.

"You mustn't think this through. It's part of you. You don't need to think about your eyes so they can see. It just happens. You believe it's there. You know it's there. Same goes for your magic. You know it's in you, you know it's part of you. So use it.
"But how?! " she cried frustrated.
"I already triggered it. Now to be able to use it freely and learn to control it, you must trigger it yourself. You must link that power to yourself, to your mind and soul, it already is, but you have to feel it and be conscious that it is."
Olivia listened, trying to focus as much as she could eventhough it sounded so unlike the things she ever had been taught.
Peter said slowly
"Take something strong. A feeling for example or a memory or the evocation of someone. Anything that triggers a force in you. It has to be strong. And you have to believe, Olivia. Don't doubt yourself."

The young girl nodded and searched for anything that could do that.
She closed her eyes slowly and thought for a time. She had to do it.
She concentrated on something strong like he told her to. So many memories flashed in her mind but none of them appeared to trigger anything. She passed off every feeling she could think of. Love, jealousy but she wasn't jealous, joy, it wasn't very strong at the moment. But it had to be there.

A feeling suddenly gripped onto her as memories flashed in her mind when Peter asked "What about anger? Or sadness or..."

His voice became a blur. Olivia felt the pain in her leg. Yes, pain. All the pain from that wound, from that day she found her brother had left, from that evening she lost everything. The pain grew stronger in her heart, she opened her eyes they were bright orange and wind swirled around her more and more vigorously making her hair fly around her, as she took in slow deep breath. She had no control over this, but she didn't even notice. All she could see was the memory playing before her.

The young girl didn't notice the wind blowing violently in the trees, the sky becoming dark and the earth beginning to shake under her feet.

Peter had a wicked smile plastered on his face. He laughed darkly, embracing the power, and then stared back at her. One single tear ran down her cheek with no sign of her truly crying, on her face. He tilted his head slightly. This was getting worse. He stared at the ocean, huge waves came crashing against the rocks in a terrible sound. Rain started pouring over Neverland with great force.