Chapter 15 [ Part 2 ]

===== Chapter 15   [ Part 2 ] =====

Xander Forde breathes out a sigh once he sees that scary disciplinary chairman trails after (Y/N) like a lost puppy. But bruh that Kielle is sure really crazy. He never pulled his glare away from his back throughout the three hours. But why the hell would he do that? Is it because of her?! But that is just a joke. He frowns, silently placing all his stuff inside his school bag. Wait, are they dating?! Dark brown eyes widen at the realization.

Gerald appears behind his figure and pats his friend with some small smirk. "What's with the face, bro??" Xander sighs and then turns his attention to his friend. This man certainly looks like a handsome gentleman. But don't be deceived by his facade. He is a fucking playboy and has been dating multiple girls at the same time. Xander sees Julia in the doorway.

"Hey, do you think Kielle and (Y/N) are dating?" Xander quietly asks like it's some secret or something. His friend raises a brow and shrugs. "Don't know, bro," he answers, "And I don't care." Well, the playboy would not care for now because he has two beautiful girls as his girlfriends.
And besides, even when (Y/N) is surely cute; she is not really that eye-catching.

Gerald sees Julia and waves at her.

Then as if he realizes something, Gerald turns to Xander while wiggling his brows in a teasing manner. "Ooh, are you asking that question because you're interested in the secretary?" Julia blissfully comes to his muscular figure, wrapping her arms around him. Xander smiles at the girl but frowns when he hears Gerald's words.

"Nah, not really," he nonchalantly says, waving Gerald's ridiculous claims off. Well, (Y/N) is cute; but even when Xander wants to date her, he would not really be serious with their relationship. [ But ugh, as if you would really want to date this annoying type of guy. This guy doesn't stand a chance against your other admirers. ]

Gerald believes him and laughs. "Okay then, Forde. I'm gonna go now. I have a date with my darling here." With those words, he kisses Julia right in the lips.

He is very envious but ignores their stupid public display of affection. With the fucker leaving him behind, he stays inside the room for a while. Feeling about to pee, Xander immediately hurries out from the room. "Damn it!" That young man curses when he finds himself being pushed to the wall just as soon as he entered the male rest room. He almost pee when he sees those golden eyes.

"Oh, um.. Kielle!"

He stutters.

Golden - colored eyes darken as he recalls his flirtatious remarks and gestures towards his (Y/N). Sure, Kielle's a trash; but this one is more trash. How dare this trash talk and touch his girl. No, no. Kielle will not let that happen again. With a sneer, the silver- haired man harshly grabs him by the collar and pushes him to the wall again. "Y– You! Don't ever go near to (Y/N) again!" Kielle growls, going straight at the point.

"B— but why—"

Xander's stutters are interrupted. He feels himself being choked to death. He starts to lose his breath, and Xander immediatelt agrees to his request. "I— I won't! Ok!! So plea — please let go of me!" he desperately pleads, and Kielle only drops him right after hearing those. With an expression of disgust, he scowls at the man who's down right now in the floor, pitifully catching his breath. That young man emotionlessly looks at the floor that is.. now quite wet with urine.

"Clean that up."

Kielle emptily orders at the breathless student and leaves the restroom without any more words.

The poor student inhales and exhales. as he pathetically looks down at the mess he has made. That guy—  That fucking guy is fucking scary! Xander Forde's so fucking traumatized by the event. Ever since that happened, his mind is only blank. His face is pale white, and his dark brown eyes are only filled with fear. His whole body is shaking!

He remains sitting in his own urine, never having any intentions to leave. He clearly will not talk to the girl anymore—He clearly will not try to anger that Kielle anymore.