Chapter 5 [ Part 4 ]

[ A/N: Happy April Fool's Day, guys! ]

==== Chapter 5 [ Part 4 ] ====

Dante trailed behind the black haired guy, telling him to stop. Well, actually the boy was also ranting. He was so mad because Alessio left him earlier without a word. He clenched his fists, screaming his name again and again.. But Alessio could not take it anymore. His subordinate's noisy mouth was really getting through. Alessio angrily closed his eyes, trying to suppress the rage he currently was feeling.

The rage he had earlier, and the rage that was building slowly and currently. It mixed. Before Dante could even process it, something black was pulled out. A gun!!!—A gun was directly pointed at his face;

Dante instantly stepped back.

He gritted his teeth. His heart's somehow aching again because why does the man he looks up to the most just hates his guts so much. "Alessio!" he said, daring. His silver eyes narrowed at him while the lips curled in too much disdain.

"Should I...."

Alessio had lowered his gun down, directly aimed to his mouth.

"Should I shoot you in the fucking mouth, Dante?"

His silver-colored eyes had slightly narrowed at him. A hinted emotion that can be called anger in those steely specks while Alessio's expression was unnaturally calm while the man mercillesly pointed at his subordinate.

Dante stared for awhile at his Boss.

But he too can't help but be defeated. He was nothing— nothing in his eyes. Dante hung his head down in pitiful submission. "I'm sorry, Boss."

Alessio glared at him but soon left it like that... The black haired man proceeded to march away while both of those hands, which are usually in tainted blood, ran it through his hair in frustration. Something was obviously messing with his Boss, but the mere inferior of course had no idea what (or rather, whose) reason is it.

Dante just knew that the silver eyed Alessio was coming from the direction of the clinic...

Bang! A loud boom rips out from the table as he smashes his own head on ir. But unlike stupid Kielle, the guy does not do it again and stay there, grudgingly resting his head on the wooden desk as he thinks back to him and Alessio. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!! Why is it that Boss does not hold a high regard for him?!

He has been practicing for years.

Dante can say that he's really good at using guns.

His skills are superb that it might even be close to Boss. Yes... Kielle, that stupid fool, may also be good at using guns too, but the blonde dude can cockily say that he is better than that Kielle who would most likely receive a head injury now.

Why doesn't he want me?

Why doesn't he like me?

Why doesn't he love me?!

Psh, is that what you guys really think he would say. He's not gay, okay. You may think Dante is... but this dude just only wants Alessio's recognition. Sorry, dudes. Better luck next time. This aint your yaoi fanfic.

Dante breathes out a sigh filled with suppressed anger. At that moment, Alessio barges inside the door, still looking like he's in a very bad mood. His silver glaring eyes meet his blue eyes, but he soon tears his gaze. With each steps, heavy and loud, Alessio aggresively takes a sit beside his chair.

"Alessio, what happened?"

In contrary to his usual whiny tone, Dante is hesitant in asking his Boss because, of course, Alessio's really in a grumpy mood today. The blonde- haired man is greatly aware that he is part of the reasons why. But also at the same time, he isn't aware of that someone else.

[ Some of the chapters might say Dante has red hair, but Dante has blonde. Ashes is the one who has red hair : (
Sorry for the confusion ]

You are out of the options of course — but you are still somehow related to the reason why, so somehow you're still part of it (?)

Alessio glares at the table, forcing his eyes to close.

He doesn't want to hear anymore voice, not even his and Peach. Everything is just making him more angry. More.. more dangerously angry.

"Shut up!"

Alessio hisses through gritted teeth yet his silver eyes are still both closed, trying to force down the blood lust that's currently rising within him as he angrily goes back to that fucking encounter he has with that someone in bed— that smirk on his face causes his blood to boil. Alessio cannot really control his temper anymore.

The black haired mafia boss mindlessly slams the table with both his hands, heavily breathing while he glares down at the now ruined school property.

"Alessio?!" Peach exclaims as she enters the room— in shock to see the boss in quite a terribly angry state. The silver eyes meet hers, and Peach immediately knows he isn't in a stable state for him to stay at school any longer. Biting her pink tainted lips, she hurries to the man's side and gets him out of there.

Dante follows behind them, still pondering back to those silver eyes that has gotten darker than before. Terrifying. Clearly a terrifying gaze to be looked upon with. Though his oceanic eyes seem to carry empty emotions, Dante is still rather curious of what happened earlier with Alessio.
For the first time and the second time he went to the said clinic — both pushing him to a dangerously raging state.

What really happened back then?