Chapter 10 [ Part 1 ]

I'm actually very surprised that we haven't
even reached chapter ten yet, but we already
have 42 parts published...

Damn I'm really really so dedicated in writing
this story. Ah, if only I could also act this way
towards my school works, thhen everything
would be much easier :<

==== Chapter 10   [ Part 1 ] ====

Blood. There are blood stains everywhere, but the blonde haired man doesn't seem fazed by the sight of it. He was just disappointed — disappointed by himself. As the guy tries to lift himself up, Dante flinches from those sudden stings on his back.

Damn it.

—Fucking unfair that they surprised him with a sudden metal pipe attack.

He's so lucky that he was already used with these pains. Common Thugs. Dante stares down at their dead bodies with a scowl on his lips before a smirk later replaces it. They could not even afford to buy a gun. Heh... Wimps. Certainly, these cunts do not come from any rival mafia. Must be just planning to steal from him.

Or are they really planning to steal from him? He stares down at them, squinting his oceanic blue eyes, as some, some of them seems familiar. Dante stares for about two seconds but soon gives up with a sigh."Fuck. I shouldn't have killed everyone again."Dante swears after he drops the gun down to the ground.

But what is he going to do with these bodies now? He's lucky that no witness saw him shooting their brains out from their head... Well, taking care of the witness is not really a problem. He just doesn't want to waste a bullet again on a useless person. He stares down at the bodies. Right after that, he takes out his phone and call the shits from their main headquarter.

Yeah.

You're smart, Dante. He laughs, almost sadistically. We could sell these dead bodies off to some cannibal client. Kaching! Another millions of dollars coming in— with these five people being fresh from death.. After dialling Murder, he decides to leaves the place.

Those shits will take care of those dead bodies anyways. It's a pity.. Those thugs seem young, but they've wasted their life by deciding to choose him as their victim. That body of his bends down as he picks that gun of his, also grabbing the plastic bag that contains the cup noodles he has bought earlier.

But of course. That is not what the blonde haired Dante said to you who are tending to his bruises now. He may have said that he has been beaten up by thugs the night before, but he didn't say that he killed them in return to their bruises inflicted.

You sigh, concerned. "Does it hurt?"

Dante curses under his breath as he feels the slight icy compression on his back. He replies back after awhile, causing you to be a bit guilty for pressing the ice pack deeply.

"A lot, but I can manage it."

You softly smile. "I can see that. I did not even realize earlier that you are hurt until you know—" You laugh, sending him a lipsmile that is now intended for teasing him. "— right after you screamed like a girl." The guy groans and gives you a playful glare.

"Do you want me to shoot you?"

You intentionally press the icy pack again on his back, causing him to wince. "Seriously! I will shoot you after this."

You roll your eyes at his statement or more like empty threats. As if Dante would really plan to kill you. Bleh. Dante and you are friends now. And since you're good friends with him, you've even decided to skip on your MIL subject just to tend his bruises.

"Go. I dare you," you tell him.

Dante retrieves his gun out from his jacket beside him. You're almost having the urge to laugh when Dante is shakily aiming the gun to you. It's really weird that he brings his gun to school; is he even a licensed owner?! Well.. you are not really afraid. You just stare at him; a smile is on your face.

Suddenly, the gun is slapped off from his hand.

"Dante!"

You turn your head and see the black haired man glaring down at the injured man with angry gorgeous silver eyes. You press your lips to suppress a sigh. This man is really gorgeous but damn too scary too. "Alessio, it is fine. We are just playing around," you assure him.

Alessio's attention turns to you.

You are taken aback by the glare. Well, this is not really Alessio's first time in glaring at you; but you are always taken aback whenever he does that. You feel slight fear. Alessio just seems to tower you with his tall height. Not even helping when you're sitting on a stool.

"Guns are not toys, (Y/N)."

Alessio's jaw clenches as he quietly grabs the damn gun from the floor. Suddenly, he clicks the trigger. A bang is heard; and you gasp when the young man just shoots the floor just before your feet.

"It's a dangerous weapon." His silver eyes rests on your wide (E/C)-colored eyes. He then lifts the gun and aims directly at your pale face just like what Dante has done awhile ago. "And if used on you—" Your wide eyes are filled with fear as you observe his fingers that is latched around the gun's handle.

The corner of his lips slightly tugs at the sight of your obvious fear. He proceeds to whispers, "You'll be dead within a second."

Your heart stops— Then beats too fast right afterwards. Dante curls his hands as he feels damn scared for you(?) Only feeling relieved right after Boss throws that damn murderous weapon to the trash bin. Alessio's silver eyes avert to his inferior; his face holds that blank look. The oceanic eyes blink.

"Dante."

"Yes, Bo—" The blonde haired man stops himself from saying that word. He shakes his head to himself. Alessio just seems so " boss " right now and not like the student he's supposed to be.

"Yes, Alessio."

"From now on, you are not allowed to bring your guns to school," Alessio says in a dead tone, leaving you and the other guy to look at him with widened eyes. The oceanic blue eyed man wants to protest, but Alessio's words. It is always final. You turn your attention to Dante, and Dante stares back at you.

Before he lower his head in submission.

"— Yes, Alessio..."

Alessio nods, and then silence fills in the room. Not even bothering to strike a conversation, you finish the job you are supposed to do. Wrapping a tight elastic band around Dante's chest later, you have a difficulty focusing on the damn should-be-easy job. Dante's body's really damn so fit... And Alessio's serious silver irises on you makes this more difficult.

Fortunately, you are able to accomplish it.

Grabbing Dante's white polo shirt from the bed, you are about to help him with his clothes; but before you could even proceed, Alessio takes it from you. "I can do this, (Y/N)," he murmurs.

"Huh?"

His silver eyes has softened now. He doesn't seem very scary like earlier.

"I'll do this," he tells you, which some how makes your heart flutter from his gesture. It is so strange that he can switch up from scary to kind then to scary.

"Is it really okay?" you ask, soft and shy.

Alessio nods

You turn to Dante, and he hesitantly nods. "Yes.. You can go ahead," he says; but it sounds quite reluctant. Well — you cannot do anything about it. Smiling a small smile at them, you bid them farewells and leave the room. Alessio and Dante are now alone inside.

Silence fills the clinic again.

Alessio stares at Dante, and Dante stares back.

The softness in his silver eyes are already gone. Giving Dante that cold expression for a few minutes, he rudely throws the shirt on Dante's face and leaves the room— never uttering a word to Dante. To Dante who's always been there for him. Loyal to him.. Quiet rage gradually builds within him; but Dante is quick enough to banish those illegal feelings away.

Patience. Patience, Dante.