Chapter 5 [ Part 5 ]

[ A/N: Hello! I'm back. Sorry for the near delay because there's a lot of stuffs that I have been doing today. Aside from feeling kind of sick and becoming an errand girl, I also nearly get addicted to playing Mobile Legends😂 ]

==== Chapter 5   [ Part 5 ] ====

Huh, she is not here yet?— Not a sight of Peach has been spotted outside your class room since your class has been dismissed ten minutes earlier by your teacher. It's strange since that platinum blonde haired girl actually forced you into a promise that you are going to visit her cousin along with her after dismissal—which is now. But up until now, Peach hasn't showed herself up to you.

Did something happen to her? Or did Peach just forget?

Contemplating whether to remain in this empty room of yours, you finally give out a huff and walk out. Walking outside, you catch a glimpse of a certain green-eyed girl.

"Ely!"

Her eyes instantly land on you, but Ely looks away as if never seeing your presence there. Your heart trembles in irritation of her disregard; but you zip your pink lips up, afraid to say any words that might cause the current gap between you to widen.

"Let's go."

Ely murmurs as she pulls a friend of hers that you don't know to an unknown destination. Staring at their backs, you cannot help but get more annoyed. Is she really that angry at you for not helping her homework?! Or is there something more that you don't know.

You exhale as you look down at the ground, quite feeling very troubled with both of your girl friends— With Ely's ridiculous decision to disregard you and Peach's broken promise, you walk to the clinic with an ugly frown taped on your face. Not aware of the fact that your friend have already left the school to calm the silver-eyed man down from his rage.

"(Y/N), you're back!"

The corners of his lips twitch upward, pulling out a huge smile, as soon as his chocolate eyes land on you. He has been waiting for you since earlier. Eager to see and be in your presence, he quickly sits up from his bed whenever someone enters the clinic despite the struggles he has to feel whenever he does so.

This is most likely his twentieth time sitting up the bed.

Fortunately for him this time, it is really you. You enter; your (E/C) eyes are immediately inspecting for a white- haired girl. When you do not find her, the frown on your face deepens. Your gaze soon lands on Ashes. Oddly, he stares at you with expectant eyes.

You don't know what he's expecting though.

A hi, maybe?

Well since you're an awkward teen, you did say a hi. His eyes narrows at you. Disappointment flickers in his eyes, but well. What does he expect from you— you who does not really care for his existence. You who barely have the boy in your heart. Unlike him, you're not the type of fool who instantly falls into an absurb obsession.

Ashes swallows the disappointment.

"Hello."

His brown eyes though already have lost the brightness. But Ashes's still so HapPy to see you. Though he might have gotten more annoyed when the first ever thing you asked him if he had seen Peach. Peach. Peach?! Peach?! Every time he hears that name or even sees her face, the man has the urge to fucking stab her with a pen. He does not really care about her, but you—

He lIKeS you; and you should LIkE him back too.

Only him; ʎluo him!!!

So don't ever fucking talk about "— Peach!" A growl is accidentally uttered out loud by his mouth, yet you only hear her name.. You raise an eyebrow, wondering if you should just exit the room. There's no really reason since Peach isn't here and Kielle still seems to be unconscious. Ashes seems to be in a bad mood with him growling and all. It frightens you a bit. The way he has growled Peach out loud; like he hates her or something.

"Um, I see— Peach isn't here," you mumble to yourself.

His eyes slightly narrow at the sight of your feet taking a step back and your hand secretly attempting to touch the door knob behind you.

"I'll get going then..."

Before he can even protest, you manage to exit and leave your parched yandere. A loud boom is resounding as that certain red haired man gape at the closed door with those wide brown eyes. You clutch onto yourself as you speed- walk away from that clinic or more especially the young man, really setting your own decision of ignoring Ashes into motion.

But you see, (Y/N). What you are doing is wrong. Since you have already given him a drop of love and turn him into a yandere, either accidental or intentional. It's now your entire responsibility to continuously feed him with your attentions and care.

Starving someone isn't a good idea, (Y/N)

It never is.