Chapter 11 [ Part 3 ]

[ Seriously, i thought everyone will hate ashes :')
but i'm glad someone still sees the light in him. ]

==== Chapter 11   [ Part 3 ] ====

After that shocking incident with Ashes, you made your own decision to stay inside your room for the entire day. Your father actually wants to stay with you, to coax you; but work needs him. Father was only able to spend time with you last Saturday because he asked for his day–off days before. You sigh, pressing the side of your face to your pillow, while your thoughts travel back to the odd scene once again.

Somehow, your heart slightly aches.

You actually do feel pity for Ashes because he... seems really genuine in expressing his love for you. Also, the young man looks really broken earlier. With those tears, you can tell that he has been crying... But what is it that made Ashes cry?

So deep in your thoughts, you realize what you're doing. Instantly you shake your head, wiping all the conclusion away. You shouldn't be even thinking of Ashes. You are only supposed to mind your business.

Stupid, overthinking me.

With that in mind, you push away the pillow from you. Sitting up, you reach for your laptop that is just a little distance away. Swiftly typing down the password, you reach for your phone this time and checks it for awhile. Well, actually you couldn't still stop thinking of Ashes. That slightly broken bed lamp doesn't help.  You think while you throw a glance at it. Although it turns into a blank long stare, you only snap out of it when a shot's heard in the air.

"Oh, fucking hell," you curse when you run downstairs. Your eyes instantly land on the gun which is within his grip. Seeing that you're alive and safe, Peach smiles so wide and inmediately runs to your figure, hugging you affectionately.

"Good morning!" she squeals.

You oomph while you awkwardly say your greeting to Peach. Your gaze later travels upwards to his silver-ish colored irises;your face's almost flushing pink because those stares he give you is quite very intense. You only hope that he isn't thinking of shooting you with his gun. Then your eyes focus on Kielle who just has those gold colored eyes lingering around your place.

"W—what are you guys doing here?" You hesitantly ask while you pull away from her. Your eyes then eventually settle on the broken door knob, instantly widening. "and did you guys just break into my house?!" you scream— absolutely starting to freak out now. Peach immediately tries to calm you down, placing her hands on both your arms as she does so.

"Um, yes.." Her cheeks turns pink. "But we thought that you're in danger, (Y/N)..  You were not responding when we rang the doorbell earlier," she explains. Making sure that you won't freak out anymore, she lets you go as she scratches the back of her neck.

"I thought Ashes has done something to you already."

He did, but you guys are a little bit too late.

"He did, but Dad already handled him," you assure her, sending them an awkward smile. Peach's blue-ish eyes widen at your statement. The fingers tightens their hold towards the gun. Alessio's silver eyes slightly narrows. Kielle turns to you with his blank gaze. Dante, who has only entered the house, hears the last two sentences you and Peach have.

"What did you just say?!"

"Oh, um!!!"  You are startled by his sudden appearance. Though you respond soon when you notice his glare on you. But he isn't mad at you; the man is furious at what he's just heard. "I mean I'm okay—" Dante walks right before you as he stares down at your figure with a gaze saying I don't believe you.