Chapter 8 [ Part 2 ]

==== Chapter 8 [ Part 2 ] ====

"What? Can't you just feed him?!" You protest while you are in the phone with Peach. At this current moment, you are feeling so stressed because apparently Kielle does not want to eat anything. Your father glances at you. Well, no. He isn't the only one. The ones who are surrounding you glare at you as they shush you. You lip- smile at them an apologetic smile before lowering your voice into whisper yell, "I cannot go now, Peach. I can't. I'm currently in the cinema with my father."

"Oh, you're in a date now! I—I— I'm sorry for troubling you, (Y/N)," your friend apologizes, not knowing you're bonding with your father now. You raise a eyebrow at her words though. How she stated that sound so wrong. "But may you go here after? I do not really want my cousin to starve." You sweat drop.

You rub your temples. "Peach..."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm truly sorry for disturbing you, but this is really an emergency. Cousin's so stubborn, and—" You hear Peach's groan in the other line in the call and a metallic clink follows. "Kielle, please eat."  Guilt begins devouring you, and you can only suppress a sigh. Peach.. she is good in pressuring me. In the end, you agree to her request; and you hear her scream in happiness.

"Thank you, (Y/N)!"

You roll your (E/C) eyes as you stare at the scene before you. It's an intense scene where in the heroine is fighting with her supposed friend who has betrayed her for fame. You cannot help internally cringe. This is so cliche. You completely hate it whenever the best of friends has their relationship fall out then they begin to despise each other like they haven't been best friends in the first place. You sigh as you focus your attention on your friend.. "Please promise me that you won't trouble me tomorrow." Peach immediately says 'yes.' You can almost imagine her head excitely nodding.

"I'll text you my address."

"Sure."

You groan when you end your call with Peach. Your dad turns to you with a raised eyebrow. "Who's Kielle?" Oh, gosh. Here he is again— being overprotective as hell. A sigh escapes your pink- tainted lips as you try to resettle your attention on the movie.

"He's the guy I told you before. Peach's cousin."

"Oh!" Dad exclaims as the information finally processes inside his mind. "So, is he alright now? I heard from you before that he smashed his head ?" He lets out a chortle. "He must be crazy to do that." You silently nod, agreeing. Yes, you do think that he's crazy too; but something must have happened. You cannot really judge him because you don't know him personally.

"And you're going to go to their house after this?"

You hesitantly nod.

"Yes. I hope you won't mind, Dad."

Your father frowns as he looks at you. Clearly, he minds. This is the only time your father can hang out and bond with you for this week, but you are choosing to abandon him for a crazy person known as Kielle. Kielle?! Who is even Kielle? He might be and must be a guy who fancies you, his daughter!! Using the lamest reason to get you to come to him and abandon your Dad.

Your father stands up, angry.

"I won't allow you!"

You blush from his embarrassing actions. The people yet again look into your direction, and they try to shush him and make him sit, but your father isn't backing down just yet.. You place a hand on his arm and try to force him on his seat. "Um, Dad. Security might kick you out if you're going to keep up with that kind of behavior."

"But, (Y/N)!"

You point at the guards, and that cause him to sit.

"We will talk about this later," Father tells you, and you roll your eyes, almost letting a small laugh. It is not like he'll be able to stop you from leaving. You deeply know that your dad will allow you in the end. Father sways so easily. You internally smile as you look into your phone, wanting to check the text message from your friend; but you do not only see her message, you see some familiar words again.

@ashesburn liked your post. 1m
@ashesburn commented: You're in the mall with your dad?! How coincidental, I am also here too. We should meet up, (Y/N). I want to meet your dad.

You gulp and immediately screen lock your phone. That gives you the more reason to leave this place. Luckily, I have a reason now. All I have to do is convince my Dad. You press your lips and tries to push that creep off your thoughts.

Meanwhile, inside Peach's house, we see Dante and the platinum blonde haired girl conversing in a kind of odd conversation — almost like they both are bickering with one another.

Kielle stays in his own bed, not minding them. Alessio meanwhile is not with them. He has walked out, never saying any reasons.

"(Y/N) has a boyfriend?!"

"Dumbass! What are you saying? Of course she doesn't have! Not yet anyways!" Peach exclaims as she tries to offer her cousin again the spoon who is of course so so unresponsive to everyone.

Wow, her cousin must really like (Y/N), Peach thinks to herself when she gets turned down again. Dante glares right at her upon hearing the derogatory term that he's called at.

"Well bitch. You did say that she's in a date."

Peach rolls her eyes. "Well, a date with her father."

"Incest?"

Peach almost pukes out at what he said. What the fuck is Dante saying? She blushes, embarrassed that Alessio has some connection with a dimwitted person like this Dante. "Dumbass! It is nothing fucking weird like that. Are you even thinking? How can you think of (Y/N) like that?" A laugh is heard, causing Peach to glare at him.

Dante laughs.

This stupid girl is more stupid than him. Like he will say something like that. It's just a joke...  "Gosh, you are so sensitive. Of course I'm just joking, bitch."

Peach's face burns deep red in anger.

"That joke's not funny. You should not insult (Y/N) like that. What did (Y/N) even do to you for you to treat her like trash?!" Peach screams at him, almost throwing the spoon she's currently holding at him. Dante scoffs over Peach's protectiveness to (Y/N). Well, nothing. You did nothing. The young man simply hates you because even when you did nothing, Alessio seems to care for you. It may not seem obvious, but Alessio cares for you. You're nothing special like Peach.

Why do Alessio care for you two?!

Well, whatever... Dante is going to use you anyways. He needs to be in your good side, so that Alessio will finally come to his senses— and he'll begin to trust him, and he gets to be Alessio's right hand man.

He internally smirks.

That's it, Dante. That's what you're gonna do.