Chapter 14 [ Part 6.3 ]

===== Chapter 14   [ Part 6.3 ] =====

I have to look for them. I have to look for them. I have to look for them.. Constantly murmuring those words under his breath while Kielle at times will hit his head with his hand for not thinking.. His golden irises hold a dull glint while the guy aimlessly search around the mall. Random people will turn to curiously look at him; but they'll also make sure to distance themselves from the thought-to-be unstable person.

While that poor Kielle in the midst of his search, you are currently scolding Dante for his mischievous acts!! After suddenly grabbing you by the arm and dragging you into somewhere, he even has the guts to get your phone from your hands.

"Return that to me!"

Dante teases you with a smirk. "Will not." He keeps that phone and hides it in his pocket. "I am certain that you'll call that weakass if I gave this back to you..." With those words, he continues to drag you again. You glare at him, struggling from his grip, but this dude is just too strong... Where the heck is he even taking you? And why is Dante even doing this?!

"Hm? I want to date you," Dante nonchalantly blurts out when you question his intentions. "Why? Do you have a problem with it?" He throws you a look so serious; your heart almost burst out from shock.

"Wh— what the hell, Dante?"

Date me?

What? The? Fuck?

Your expression is so prizeless; Dante cannot hell from laughing and breaking the facade he has put on. You're horribly confused when he suddenly laughed. Then you realized that he's just playing with you. Of course. This man is of course joking you.

"I'll kill you," you spit out, feeling shameful for almost believing those words he said. Dante smiles at you. The smile seems to tell something. You narrow your eyes— obviously not liking the sight of it.

As the devious man stops from walking, Dante suddenly uses his free hand to slightly pull that shirt up. Narrowed eyes widen. This jerk! Is he really gonna—Dante smirks, seeing the look of your face. "Of course, (Y/N). I'll give you the chance to kill me now~" he teases while about to pull out his gun and offer it to you.

You instantly force that shirt down.A disapproving look's written across your face. Seriously?! Although you know that he's just joking, you do not think that it is alright for Dante to act in this way.. If guards ever see him with that gun, then they might think that he's a bad guy. Then we'll get into trouble.

But really, you're surprised that your school is so lenient with these kinds of behavior.

"I hate you," you murmur.

He softly chuckles. "Go on. Hate me," he urges with the intention to get you more annoyed. You sigh and glare at him but doesn't say anything anymore. Dante is the only one who's enjoying this. Seeing that you gave up, Dante continues to drag you again to somewhere while he asks some certain people, this time, of a particular place. You furrow your eyebrow, confused.

The Mall's Fountain?

It takes about fifteen minutes before he finally halts. The man then points to something. Or more like some couple. Now you understand the reason why.

You sigh. This guy—

"Please don't freaking tell me that you only brought me here because you want us to spy on them," you mumble while you give Dante a quick side glance before settling your gaze again on your friend and Alessio. Your white-haired friend blissfully tugs Alessio's arm.

You can see her call his name, but you cannot make out those words Peach is trying to say. You and Dante are a little away; but since the couple are occupied with each other's company, they don't seem to notice you.

Well—

You can't say if the black haired man is listening to her words. Alessio is like a rock as always.

His handsome face, emotionless. He looks down at the fountain while Peach continues rambling on. Poor girl. That isn't a date at all. Dante snickers at the sight. Then speaks that Alessio is the one who wants them here. At those words, you stiffen.

"What did you just say?"

Dante shrugs. "Um, nothing."

He pretends to not say nothing unordinary. But it's true however. Alessio suddenly texted him out of nowhere... Dante doesn't understand why Boss would text him the three words— The Mall's Fountain.

But he soon grasps the reason.

Alessio must have wanted him to bring (Y/N) there? To make her see this and feel jealous. Dante wants to laugh. What in the world happen to his Boss?? So he agreed to date Peach for (Y/N) in the end?

But seriously...

Their date is boring; even more so, boring to watch.. He cannot stand the sight to watch it any more longer. Well, Dante has already dragged you here. His job is done. He starts to walk again, and you give him a confused glance. Strange guy. Bringing you here to see your friends date... then leaving again?

"Where are you going?" you call out, running after him. Dante tilts his head to the side and see you with the look filled with displeasure.

"Somewhere not boring," Dante casually says.

"Wow, okay."

You pull out your hand, wanting to get your phone back.. "But if you're only going to leave me here." You glare at him. "Then what's the use of bringing me here?! I do not wish to see their date. It is their business, not mine. And also, I want my phone back."

And you thought that he'll give your phone back.

But no.

He won't.

Dante smirks and ignores your words. He begins to walk again, and you trail behind him while you whine. You do not realize that you've started to follow him. And you do not also realize that the pairs' eyes are already on both of you.

"Dante? (Y/N)? Why are they here?!" Peach murmurs, a little confused. And she is more confused because Kie is not with them. On the other hand,  the other man's silver eyes narrow. Although looking so calm from the exterior, this is not what he would like to see.

Tearing his silverish gaze away as he puts on a look of indifference, that man suddenly walks away. "Alessio?" Peach questions as she tries to catch up to his side. But instantly freezes when his silver eyes land on him. Her heart almost quivers at those dark dark gaze. It— it has been quite a long time since she saw that on him.

Peach's face pales, but she knows who's behind of that sudden reaction.

You.

There's no hiding. It's very clear to Peach that Alessio's interest in you is deeper than she thought. She puts on a weak smile and nods. "Alessio, let's go," she softly says, pretending that that didn't just happen.

She understands that there's no use for her to try and get this man's heart. But a dare is still a dare.... Otherwise, it would be so embarrassing for Alessio to back out.

"I want some ice cream," Peach says and drags Alessio away to a hallway— opposite from the direction Dante and you have taken. She knows Alessio's gaze is still on her, but she can only endure that and pretend that every thing is alright.