Chapter 9 [ Part 6 ]

[ A/N: This chapter is kinda intense;
I was sweating while writing this.. ]

==== Chapter 9   [ Part 6 ] ====

Today's recess is totally the most awkward recess you've ever have in your entire life. With Ely, Peach, Dante, and Alessio sharing the same table with you, you don't know how you would last another second drowning in this odd mixture of people.

"Mmm!"

Peach squeals as she savors her ice cream, indifferent to those people around her. Ely rolls her green eyes. While you sweatdrop and focus yourself on your own delicious treat of vanilla.

...You actually tried excusing yourself earlier from them, politely explaining that you would want to hang out with Ely for the mean time because you have not been able to spend time with her days now. Although Alessio's pretty fine with that, Peach doesn't want to let go of your hand, not at all.

"No! I want to hang out with you!"

Peach is getting clingy, clingy to your liking. You try to persuade her, but she would not just let go of your arm.
Your other friend Ely frowns at the childish act.

While Dante decides to take action, seeing that you are gradually starting to get uncomfortable by the bitch. He grabs her hand and tries to pull it away from your body, you see him wince as he does. Your eyes narrow. Peach oddly is able to take her hand from his hold despite the young man being stronger than her

"Let go of me!"

Dante stumbles backward and hisses from pain. The man attempts to move again but is prevented when the black-haired man pulls out a hand before him. "Dante, no." He wants to protest, but Alessio is his Boss. Everything he's doing right now is for him...

Peach takes ahold of you again.

You slightly grimace and shoot a look to Ely, asking for more patience from her; as a response, your friend's lips frown. This! Is this really the girl you replaced her with. Ely exhales out in frustration as she walks towards them. Peach's blue eyes narrows at her, alarmed by her sudden movement.

"Do you know that (N/N) is starting to get annoyed by you?" she asks.

Hearing her words, Peach glares at her.

But she instantly turns to you with that questioning look. "Are you—" Her word softens. "Are you annoyed by me, (N/N)?" Ely raises a brow when that girl suddenly copied the nickname she has for you

You gulp down your saliva.

Her blue eyes stare right up at you. You want to mumble out some lie because you honestly don't want to hurt her. But still it is too much. You have to say the truth, so she knows what you feel.

"Yes."

Her face drops. Her hand on you starts to lessen its hold. Shame fills her up, and troubling thought fill up her own mind. You are— you are realy going to leave her now— And you don't even care because you have Ely, and. Her blue eyes starts to get blurry.

You place a hand on her shoulder.

"Look. We can hang out later," you tell her; but Peach is crying now. Warm tears continuously stream down from those corners of her eyes, shocking both you and Ely. As for the other two guys, they don't seem fazed by it. They are already used to that.. Peach can be sensitive at times. With Dante's hand stretched from the side to his painful back, he has his face twitched into a what-the-fuck look. Here the bitch goes again.

Alessio frowns at the tears.

"(Y/N)."

You turn to him while you pat the crying girl's arm. He looks at Peach for a second before turning to you again. With the look in his silver eyes, you do know what the young man is trying to point out. You bite the insides of your cheeks.

"Ely, let's postpone our date first."

"What?!" Ely protests.

"Lunch. Lunch, I promise," you promise her. Your friend wants to protest; but catching a glimpse of that annoying bitch, Ely cannot help but surrender to your request. She just doesn't understand, however, why the other two men has to come too.

Well, she has to endure that... Since Ely left you to your self, you have met friends other than her. Well? Ely met someone too. Right? You just do not know her new best friend's name.

Sucking the delicious cream from your spoon, you keep your thoughts to yourself.

So this is how everything comes to be. Apparently you guys only have twelve minutes left for Recess; so you, Peach, and Ely choose the option to buy some vanilla-flavored ice cream contained in cups.

Dante and Alessio.

Well, they didn't buy anything. The two students just sit there, staring at us, while we savor the icy, creamy treat. Quite weird, but you notice Ely staring back at them too. Those green eyes narrow at them for awhile. Dante does not fail to narrow his blue eyes back in return. The man does not like the way your friend is staring at them. No, more like at Alessio.

Ely glares at Alessio.

Alessio doesn't mind because he is busy staring at you. Sure, he is really handsome; but — Ely snaps out from those thoughts when some certain girl speaks out of no where, "Don't think of crushing on Alessio." Ely's eyes widen as she instantly glares at the girl beside you. Her cheeks are both dusted pink by the bold assumption the stupid bitch has made.

"What the hell!"

This...This is really something you don't want to happen. Before you can even do something, both friends of yours are already spitting insulting words to each other. Dante looks at them, almost wanting to laugh out loud like are they serious?!! But when he sees your helpless reaction, Dante knows that he has to do something.

On the other hand, Alessio stays quiet.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, guys!" you try to interrupt their bickering session, but they just would not listen to you.
"How can I calm down?! This bitch is really annoying!" Ely screams. Peach gasps at what she was called. Sure. She's always called a bitch, but this girl —

"How dare you!"

Peach struggles from you, wanting to slap the hell out of Ely. Dante is on Ely, holding her back. You are grateful. Grateful for his help because you don't really know how you'll stop them. Dante flinches in every movement this bitch gives him.

One more push—and maybe Dante will be the one who lose his temper next. Ely hates this resistance; she— oh, she badly wants to scratch that pretty face of hers. Bitch doesn't deserve to hang out with you when she's such a whiny brat. Ely couldn't handle it anymore; she elbows him.

That sends Dante down to the cold cemented floor as he screams out in pain. All of them stop as they stare at him. Alessio's eyebrow are knitted together; his lips are firmly pressed. The other students that have been observing that fight have averted their attention to the young man who's now hugging himself as he writhes in pain.

You gasp.

What the hell just happened?!