Detrimental diana

Diana pov

"You know that it isn't your fault don't you?" Gemma asked, running a hand supportively on my shoulder as she sat down next to me.
Taking a sip of tea, I nod guiltily.
"He,ll be alright. she's his mate and his wolf is probably giving him a hard time about his mate getting hurt and he's lashing out... she'll be fine...well the doctor seemed pretty confident when he went in there" Gemma sighed and moved into the hallway.
I followed, leaving my cup on the table quickly.

"How is she doctor?" I ask, folding my arms and running them down my arms nervously.

"She's going to be fine... try not to do anything energetic and make sure she rests. Emily had a lucky escape and with some luck, she'll be right as rain, I'm
Sure of it!" The doctor pulled out a pill bottle.

"One morning and one evening for three days to help drive away the side effects of the sedative she was given. I have given her an injection to fight the effects off but she's sleeping now and won't wake for another half an hour or so"
He put on his hat and nodded politely, following Gemma who opened the door and let him out.

"You are so so lucky!" Gemma puffed and smiled,putting the pills in her pocket and headed into the kitchen.

Emily pov

I flung my legs onto the floor and sat up drowsily. with little effort I had, I limped into the hallway, holding onto the wall every couple of steps to prevent falling with dizziness.

when I had managed to get to the kitchen, Gemma spun around from washing the pots and rushed over. Her arms slid under mine and helped me onto a chair.

"what happened?" I asked groggily moving my hair from my face.

"Tyler Asked Diana to spike your drink with a sedative to calm you when the pack was suppose to greet you but... she gave you the drink too late and put too much in... hence why you feel like you do and yeaaaah."

I frowned.
"Was it an acident?"

"Of course it was! She feels so so bad that she almost severely hurt you"

"Oh here, take this... The doctor has been and said this will help with the side effects of the sedative"
A pill was shoved in front of my face, along with a cup of juice.

"I promise it's fresh... look" Gemma took a gulp from my cup and passed it back to me.

I nodded and took the pill.
"Come on, I bet you're really tired so I'll show you to your room" I got up and smiled lightly, letting her help me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I steadily ran my hand up the pine bannister railing as I tiredly hobbled upstairs.

"There's some bits n bobs up there and clothes... some more has been ordered so don't worry" Gemma rambled, opening the door and pointed to various directions.

My arm tugged in Gemma's grasp, leading me into bed. she threw the covers over me and passed the tv remote.

"No getting outa bed, if you need anything shout and try to sleep. okay?" Her head leaned to the side, questionably and I sighed and bobbed mine up and down in agreement.