Wakey wakey

The next chapter will be posted by tomorrow! :)

What do you think of my new cover?

I had writers block for a week and I'm sorry for not updating!

Please...

Vote

Comment

Message

------------------------------------------

"Emily!" They hissed, shaking my arm.

"Go away Scott, sleeping" mumble.

"Emily! Wake up!" they grumbled, grabbing my arm and yanking it.

"Woaaah what?" I cried with wide eyes. I shifted my gaze over to a panic stricken Olivia and smiled lightly, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug.

"We have to get outa here... how long we been here for?" I whispered, pulling away and wondered over to the door and pressed my ear to it.

"Em!" Olivia gasped, opening the other wardrobe door and taking out two fur coats. I grinned, hurrying over and taking one. I slid into it and fastened the coat all the way up, making sure my hood covered my face and hair. Olivia copied and stuck her thumbs up, grinning stupidly.

Olivia follows my hooded body out of the door and we stride down the airy hallway. It was light and modern and chaotic with people rushing about with food in containers, culturally and various other things. Olivia reached out and gripped my hand discreetly and I squeezed it reassuringly, leading her down the stairs.

I slammed to a halt.

"Alpha instructed everything to be as written on here! nothing should be out of place." The man growled and the sound of paper forced into a hand echoed.

"The alpha's mate is meeting the pack and we are welcoming our new Luna so... it must be set out as so. Any mistakes or laziness will be dealt with. We can not be lax about this!"

"Yes Vincent, I will see this to happen right away!" She rambled and hurried away.

I leaned against the wall, pressing myself away from the view of anyone and frowned.

The man pressed his phone to his ear and stomped away.

The room became unoccupied so we ran into the royal like ball room and through the double doors. Olivia pushed my frame forward eagerly and grabbed my hand.

"Emily, you have to shift!" she panted

"Oli I can't!"

"Can't or won't? Never mind! We don't have time to argue, climb on!" Olivia growled and striped into her tanned and pristine white wolf, crouching down. I climbed on with a huff and gripped her fur as we charged into the woods.

"There's a gas Station outside their territory.. I can smell it." Olivia spoke up in my mind.

"Lets go, we can phone Scott and have him come get us."