Nah ahah. Dont touch this.

One I had done, I brushed my hands on my bare legs, lightly smearing a little bit of paint on them. paint had managed to slice across my forehead and dribble on my arm. I probably had more paint on myself than the wall.

I places my hands on my hips idly and glanced over at my work.

"Wow" they whistled from behind.

I spun around quickly, earning a little head rush.

"Hey Hun, I'm Diana" she smiled friendly. I frowned

" you met my maaaaa boyfriend.."

Oh the jerk who kidnapped me along with his pet.... a wolf who Is quite a Physco" I chucked at her face. her smile slipped away and replaced with shock, embarrassment and apology.

"Oh gosh. he's so dead when I see him"

I laugh whilst throwing my brushes in the pot of water. I fastened the paint lids and put them back in the shed where Sabrina directed previously.

"You're really good!" She stood back, admiring my painting. Her face suggested intrigue.

"Thanks, it's only taken me a couple of hours" a red stained blush shimmered onto my dimples cheeks.

"Aww is somebody embarrassed!" her frame threw forward and chucked.

"No! I'm naturally red. you're going colour blind" I sulk, blowing a strand of hair out my face.

"Aww come on, you need a shower and after that.... I want you to meet someone" her arm linked with mine despite the paint and practically dragged me away.

"Who? I'm not meeting any more idiotic fricks" I yanked her to a halt.

"You won't mind meeting this one" a layer of smirk seeped onto her lips.

"What's that suppose to Mean?"

"Nothing! Let's just say... we're moving later and you'll get to meet the rest of the gang! *giggle* eeeep I'm so excited!"

Her bubble of excitement isn't going to pop anytime soon.

"now stop asking questions, you'll find out later!"

With another yank, she pulled me inside and forcefully shoved me into the bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes.

"I'll be back in twenty five mins sweetie"