Winter wonderland

"Diana, no" I scowled at the coat hanger in her hand. Her mischievous smile dropped into a pout along with her body onto the bed.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaase! it's the smallest thing I have in there... that I brought anyway"

I sighed, caving into her pouting puppy like face.

"Fine! I don't even know how you know my size...Im two sizes smaller than you."

The coat hanger thrust into my hands and Diana jogged out of the bedroom, babbling about shoes, hairbrushes and make up.

----------------------------------

5 minutes later

----------------------------------

"Awrrrgh you're so pretty!" Diana closed the door and dropped a small open bench bag on the bed. Her smile slimmed once she saw how uncomfortable I looked.

"What's wrong?" her hand touched my shoulder delicately.

"The last time I wore a dress, I got chased through woodlands, kidnapped and gained mental scars. Olivia my friend, begged me to wear the dress as we was on our way to a party when my house got broken into."

Rain showered from my eyes, pouring down my cheeks,expressing my emotions.

"I'm scared and I just want to go home and pretend none of this has happend" Diana wiped my slightly bruised face, making me jump.

"If anyone even touches you, ill rip their heads off. that's a promise not a treat."

I nod and perch on the bed to brush my hair.

"Here let me. you put your earrings and bracelets on and"

With a smile, I turn around and pierce my earring into my ear and fasten them.

"Let me get some concealer on that bruise! how did you do it anyway?" Diana dapped my face and I cringed.

"When we got captured in the woodlands some random guy pounced on my back and slammed us onto the floor, growling 'mine'. I don't remember much of how I got the others on my arms."

Diana's eyes widened but soon softened as an attempt to hide her shock. I assume it's shock, or does she know more than she letting on?

"Ready?" Her hand collects mine as I nod.

"I won't leave you unless you want me to. you're gonna be alright and those idiots will have a size six up their bottoms and more." she spat, making me chuckle slightly.

"You're worse than me. I thought I'm violent... But you, you're defiantly worse"

"Great! I'm gonna have to toughen you up sweetie! Lets get in and wait for the others."

We both climb into a back seat of a black jaguar.

"Are we travelling separate?" I ask, nervously.

"Yeah, me and you are in this car and Eric is driving. It's about four hours away because we're going on a ferry" she grinned, turning on the radio and began singing lowly.

I nodded, wrapping my borrowed Parker coat around my body tighter and burying my head.

"I'll wake you up when we're near sweets" she snickered at my position. I had curled my feed underneath myself and covered my head under my blanket in attempt to disappear into the seat more to undraw attention.