Oh hey girlfriend!

Olivia clawed to a halt and bucked me off, throwing my screaming self into the air. I landed with a cringing thump and cried out in pain, hearing my wrist crack.

"Thanks bitch! That hurt!" I groaned, getting up from the dusty woodland and rubbed my bottom. She snorted with a glint to her eye. she's laughing at me! How dare she! I launched on her back and wrestled her to the ground. Unfortunately Olivia shifted which created a slightly awkward situation. She laid on the ground with her face facing the ground and i squealed disgustedly and jumped off her. i took off my coat and swat it on top her naked body.

"Put it on! Put it on!"

"Serves you right you asshole! come on, we need to use the payphone" Olivia fastens the coat and grabs my arm, pulling me into the phone box at the side of the road.

"Ooh I wish we had YouTube! We should put maroon five on! Soooo ironic!" A hysterical laugh bubbled out of my mouth.

Olivia deadpanned, smacking the back of my head.

"What? ow sorry!" I groaned then Snatched the phone to call scot.

Ring...ring...ring...

"Helloo" scot growled tiredly

"Scot! scot?"

"Emily?! where are you? I'll come and get you"

"Where are we?" I mouthed. olivias shrugged, popping her head out.

"Knightsbridge road"

"Knightsbridge road! hurry, we'll explain later " I practically screamed.

"Yep, stay where you are!" the phone beeped dead. Olivia grabbed my arm, making the phone fly out of my hand. she threw me into a bush and mouthed "down. Wolves" I nodded and held my breath.