Creepy guy and a Baseball bat

"I'm just gonna grab my lipstick, I'll meet you downstairs." I sigh and hurry into my room.

I flick through my junk filled desk and grab my lipstick, pushing it into my bra. I don't have small boobs as you can guess. I'm at least 38b which is great for storing things such as my phone and lipstick when I can't be bothered to take a bag.

When I got down stairs, I spotted Olivia standing by the window with the curtain pulled to the side a little.

"Emily? You'll wanna see this..." Olivia stressed, pulling my arm to the window.

A expensive royal-like black limousine parked itself upon my driveway. Olivia gasped and turned dramatically to me, pressing against the wall. I slid to the opposite side and flattened myself too.

My delicate hands searched their way through my bra and collected my phone.

" it's from Scott

You'll have to drive Emmy, got held up at work again! Won't be at party till Ten xx"

Olivia, knelt onto the floor and picked the bat up that I had left this there morning.

"Couldn't be better timing girly!" She smirked, passing me the bat and pointing behind the door.

"Hide and if I say 'single Pringle' I want you to attack because you have some muscles... unlike me.... Who has none other than my mouth" she snickered nervously. I position myself discretely and watch her prepare for the knock at the door. She straightens out her dress and puckered her lips, reaching down to the handle with an award winning, shit eating grin.

"Hi doll, I called earlier but nobody was in, I came to see a female who lives here by the name of Emily May?" He smiles widely, leaning against the door casually.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Nobody lives here by that name. Just me, a sad lonely college Student, living all alone. Yep so... Wrong info dude." She laughs nervously and shuts the door in his face. His foot jammed through and a hand weaved itself onto her arm.

"Let go you freak! I told you that nobody lives here by that name! Even if I knew her and she lived here I wouldn't tell YOU!!"

Olivia gasped as his grip tightening

"the cops are already on their way so I suggest you let me go and leave." She tried jerking out of his grasp but he only tightened his grip even more.

"I don't think so doll, I can smell her." He chuckles.

Olivia cries out as he pushes the door more and breaks the chain.

"What do you want?" I speak up.

"You!" with those simple words the living room window smashed and a group of guys bombarded the area, grabbing hold of me and lastly a hold of Olivia.

"Emily!!" Olivia cried, being dragged away roughly. A sharp prick injected into my neck.

I kicked and screamed in terror.

"It's alright, everything's going to be..." My eyes closed along with my body and silence took over.