ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Start from the beginning

"Ok.."

Taehyung passed his phone to his mum who is sewing some crafts. He stood there with his hands playing.

"Hello? Jungkook right?"

"Hi aunt. Just asking can I bring Taehyungie to grab a drink? I'll come fetch him in 5 minutes. I'll also bring him home as early as possible"

"Sure!"

His mum gave back his phone to him with a soft smile, her parted lips moved afterwards.

"Get dress up baby. Go meet your boyfriend. Have a nice time~"

Her son gave a 'ok' hand sign and ran to his room. He opened his wardrobe with full of shirts, pants, accessories....also Gucci. He picked an oversized with boxed pattern and a black skinny jeans, also an light brown coloured artist hat.

He wore them quickly and sprinted down the crystal white marble stairs. He also grabbed his money and phone. He ran out his home with a grin on his face, can't wait to meet his lover, also because this was his first time going out with someone. His mum watched him and gave some chuckles. She haven't been seing his son that happy and loved for a long time.

"K..Kookie!" Taehyung waved at a black car's driver which was driving towards his house gate. He heard the car door unlocked and got into the car quickly. The older scanned the youunger's oufit and his parted lips moved.

"Y..You look cute today.." he said with his face faded pink. Taehyung looked at him, blushing too.

"Really? T-thanks.."

"Yea...Uh..Let's go to grab some drinks" Jungkook drove off to break the akwardness between them since this was their first date. They have a small talk on the way to the cafe to avoid akwardness hanging around at the atmosphere.

It was small, but means a lot to the both of them.

_______

"Annyeonghaseyo~What do you want to oder?" a female waiter came to Jungkook and Taehyung's seat and questioned. The waiter has long black wavy hair, big almond eyes, sexy thick lips and perfect-craved body shape. Her coat was clipped with a small name tag written: Jennie.

As Taehyung want to order a Chocolate Boba Shake, Jungkook cut him off and ordered 2 of the drink his lover want. Jennie noted it on her small notepad and nodded with a smile.

"Alright~Kamsahamida~! Your drinks will be here in any minute~" she added and walked away hastily.

"How do Kookie know Tae want Chocolate Boba Shake?" Taehyung questioned the person infront of him who was chuckling and pointed his head, mentioning: I used my brain~

The younger's giggles escaped his mouth, making his lover admiring his cuteness that no one could resist, until Jungkook grabbed his hand and look.

"Have you eat baby princess?" he looked at the skinny arm of the brunette.

"O..Of course I did! I ate a lot! A lot then usual!! Mummy made my favourite sweet sauce coated fried chicken" the brunette replied with his eyes sparkled, a soft cute smile planted on his flawless face.

Jungkook litsen to his story as Jennie placed their drinks on the wooden table. She gave a smile and turned away, leaving the love birds enjoying their private time.

When the older wanted to take a sip of his drink, he noticed a small piece of paper written some words.

Have a good time with your baby boy~ You guys are so cutee~;p

-Jennie

He smirked and looked at Jennie who was making coffee quietly.

"W..Who are you looking?" Taehyung noticed his boyfriend looking at someone, feeling a bit jealous and angry. The older quickly turned his sight to his boyfriend who was pouting and resisting to give reaction to any action that Jungkook did.

"N-no princess please litsen...is not like you think.."

"Hmph! Am not litsening!!"

"Please...what if I give u a kiss hm?" the ravenette hummed as he lifted the younger's chin. Taehyung pushed away his hand but a sudden peck on his forehead made him blushed madly.

He covered his shaded pink face, stil not used to the pecks and kisses.

Jungkook decided to order a chocolate cheesecake and left the seat without telling the younger.

As he left, three girls with slutty attire came in the cafe. They glared at Taehyung who was drinking his Chocolate Boba Shake.

"Girls, you know what to do"

________

Ohohohoohohoh i wasted 5mins to think abt the ending lololol lmfao
Hope u guys like it tho
Is a bit long so ya
Btw thanks for the 1.65k views huehue