So You Aren't From This Earth?

Carla and Wendy silently followed after Eraserhead, who was carrying Lucy, past other pro heroes and cops. A few of them gave the group weird looks but other than that no one paid them a mind. Eraserhead kept walking even after Wendy could no longer hear the commotion of the crime scene. After walking for half an hour Eraserhead walked into the entrance of a huge metal gate which led to a giant building shaped like an H in the front. When Eraserhead looked back at the two he was mildly surprised the see they weren't tired from the long walk. But he just dismissed the surprise, thinking it had something to do with their quirk.

Eraserhead led Wendy and Carla through the maze-like building until he stopped in front of a door that smelled similarly to Porlyusica's home. The pro hero gently placed Lucy on one of the beds in the room before turning to Wendy and Carla.

" I am going to go find Recovery Girl, the school's nurse, to help figure out what happened to your friend here. You two have to stay here and not leave this room, " Eraserhead informed them before leaving the room without waiting for a reply.

Wendy stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before Carla pointed out a chair she could sit on. Bowing her head in embarrassment, Wendy quickly walked to the chair by the bed Lucy was in, and sat down. Moments later the infirmary door was opened by Eraserhead who was followed by a little old lady with a giant needle.

"Ummm...Mister Eraserhead?" Wendy asked cautiously, "Who is she?"

"This is Recovery Girl." Eraserhead replied as he gestured to Recovery Girl, "She is going to help your friend."

"No, it's fine, " Wendy quickly said before Recovery Girl could start her check-up, "I can do it!"

By the looks on their faces, Wendy could tell they were starting to become suspicious, luckily Carla steps in to help Wendy out.

"What she is trying to say is that her, umm...quirk you call it, can heal Lucy."

Eraserhead eyed them suspiciously as he noted: "But during the encounter with rhino Riot or RR she used some sort of wind attack on him."

Wendy's breath caught in her through as panic clawed into her gut, but Carla kept her composure and replied smoothly as if it was the truth: "Can't she have two quirks?"

The weary look on Recovery Girls' face melted away into understanding but Eraserhead still maintained a state of suspension towards the two girls or girls and talking female cat. With the okay from Carla, Wendy walked over to Lucy and put her hands over the unconscious blonde teen. When Wendy's hands started to emit and soft blue light, Eraserheads shoulders relaxed slightly from the soothing aura Wendy was giving off.

Wendy's face scrunched up, confused she moved her hand up over Lucy's heart and where her magic core is located or in better words was located. As Wendy tried to find out what happened to Lucy's magic she followed a faint train through her veins to Lucy's wrists. There the magic was changing into something different. Carla got worried after Wendy became silent.

"Do you know what is wrong with her?"

Not completely knowing her self Wendy shook her head no.

"Something is happening to her magic and I don't know what it is. I can't even tell if it is good or bad, " She replied, still looking for the reason Lucy would be unconscious.

At the mention of magic, Eraserhead's suspicion went up.

"What do you mean by magic?" the underground hero questioned firmly, even lightly glaring at the two so they would know he wanted answers.

Carla and Wendy shared a look as they silently debated telling them. Finally, they agreed that telling them would be for the best with Lucy in the condition she was. Wendy stopped examining Lucy and looked at Eraserhead.

"You should sit. It is going to be a long story, " Wendy warned as she sat down, unusually tired from examining Lucy.

Once Eraserhead grabbed a chair and sat in it Wendy began her story. As she talked the two pro heroes' faces changed from confused, worried, amazed, and unconvinced. The last one mainly came from Eraserhead, due to his work as an underground hero. Recovery Girl walked over to the blue-haired girl, who was a the verge of crying and gave her a hug.

"Oh you poor things, " she whispered gently, as she tried to comfort Wendy.

Eraserhead got a conflicted expression as he debated whether or not to question the girl farther to see is she was telling the truth. As Wendy cried into Recovery Girls' shoulder, Eraserheads want to figure it the truth crumbled.

"Don't worry we will help you any way we can, " Recovery Girl promised while rubbing soothing circles of the crying dragon slayers back.  

Surprised and slightly annoyed at Recovery Girls' statement, Eraserhead looked at her and said: "Are you sure you are able to make that kind of promise?"

"With the school backing that promise she will, " a new voice said from behind Eraserhead.

Know exactly who that voice belongs too Eraserhead turned around to see a mouse, bear, cat creature who is the principal of the school.

In annoyance, Eraserhead massaged his forehead as he asked:" And why most the school get involved, principal Nezu."

Even though he knew the principal already had a planned formed Eraserhead still asked.

"Well this is a school for heroes is it not?" the Principal responded, "how can we train future heroes to help those in need if we don't do it and with their situation they are quite vulnerable to the villains. We can't have the villains get their hands on them now, can we?"

"We would never help villains!!!" Wendy said confidently after she had wiped away her tears.

"From what I have heard from your story you wouldn't do it willingly but the villains, sadly, have access to many different quirks, " Nezu explained calmly.

Before Wendy could try and protest, Carla stepped in.

"What are you proposing we do?"

"Since you guys have strong quirks from your magic and no place to go, you will be targeted by villain groups. So to keep you safe till you can find a way back home, you will be staying with a pro hero who can watch over you and keep villains from trying to get you." Nezu explained a perfectly neutral expression on his face but his eyes glinted.

Wendy slowly nodded in agreement, since she couldn't find any other way.

"I just have one concern, " Carla interjected, she walked in front of Nezu before continuing, "Whos care will we be placed under?"

"That is an understandable concern. Ideally one of the top pros would be best but they are always watched by the media and they would be constantly busy with hero work. So a less know but still skilled hero would be best and I have the perfect person in mind, " Nezu replied while looking directly at Eraserhead.

Yay, I got this chapter done!! I hope you guys like it. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them.