epilogue

Epilogue

(Narrator)

(13 years later)

Taylor and Sofia got married and Taylor was in the FBI and Sofia was a music teacher. They had a 2 year old daughter Danielle Rose Caniff and a 4 year old boy Connor Jackson Caniff and had one on the way. He visits his sister every week with his two kids telling them stories about their aunt.

Maddie and Cameron got back together and have twin’s two girls at the age of 2 named Gabi and Nicki Rose Dallas a. Maddie was a nurse that helped cancer patience’s. Cameron was an actor.

Jack Johnson died 2 years after Tori’s death due to a drunk driver hitting him on his way for from Tori’s grave. The crew was devastated but moved on knowing the two were together once again.

Nash was a director but her never married but adopted a child named Cassie Marie Grier.

Mahogany and Jack Gilinsky got together about 3 years after Tori’s death and have a beautiful boy named josh Michael Gilinsky. Jack quit music and was a stay at home dad while Mahogany was signed and now is huge all over the world. She is right up there with one direction.

Shawn married had 3 children all boys and was a singer right up there with Mahogany.

Aaron married had 2 children one of each and joined the army.

Matthew didn’t marry and was an actor.

Carter married a nice girl named Maggie and they had 2 boys and one girl. Carter And Maggie both were in the acting business.

Every year they would all get together and got to tori’s grave and relived the memories. Life went on for all of them but Tori was never forgotten.

Hey readers thanks for stiking with this book. I hope you guys liked it. Please follow me and vote. There is definitly more coming so keep you eye out. Again thanks for reading my book. Ok, Bye :) <3