chapter 27

Chapter 27

            I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I checked the time and it was 7 in the morning. I took a shower and then did my morning routine. I then did a darker eye and a lighter lip today because I was feeling bolder. I got on a navy blue dress with gold buttons down the back of it. I then got on my leather jacket and my new high top black vans. I put on my navy blue beanie and I was ready to go.

            A few minutes later Maddie, Sofia, and Mahogany showed up at the hotel door and said the limo was out front. I couldn’t believe Bart got us a limo to drive up to Travis city. I walked over to JJ and kissed his cheek then we headed out to the limo.

            I think the most fun part of the trip was the limo ride up. I couldn’t tell if it was my favorite part yet because we hadn’t gotten to Travis yet but we had a good time. Maddie wouldn’t stop sticking her head out the window like a dog. Mahogany kept blasting the music. Sofia and I were dancing to the music in the center of the limo. Soon we pulled up to McDonalds for breakfast and we bought a lot. Bart had given us spending money so we were all good. Soon we were eating and talking about boys.

            Maddie was talking about her relationship with Cam and it sounded like it wasn’t going so good. She kept saying that Cam would not pick up her calls and would avoid kissing her all the time. She even said that he won’t sleep on the bed in their hotel room. I knew something was up and that Maddie was very sad about it. We all hugged her and then Sofia talked about her relationship with Taylor and I just couldn’t stop smiling as she talked. They were so right for each other. Mahogany didn’t have a relationship so she sat and listened. I told the girls about me and Jack J and how things were going.

            We went back to blasting music and dancing until we got to Travis city. The shopping area was huge. We went to so many stores. We went to the prop store and bought about everything. We made lots of vines and bought a lot of clothes. We had lunch at a place called the cherry house. It was so good. We then went for a car ride to the beach and then had a little party at the beach. We watched the sunset and then got into the limo and went home. Blasting music and singing our lungs out. What could be a better way to spend time with your friends?

(Cam’s P.O.V)

            I woke up and Nash was already up and so were a few others. I got ready to avoid Maddie again today but remembered she wouldn’t be here. I sighed in relief and walked to the balcony. Nash came out to because being the best friend he was he didn’t want me to be alone.

            “You alright man?” Nash asked concern.

            “Not really I did something really bad,” I tell him.

            “You want to tell me what it was you did?” Nash questioned.

            “Well I might have cheated on Maddie and I feel really bad but then again I don’t feel as bad as I think I should,” I feel a pain in my right cheek as I process what just happened. I’m also on the ground now so I look up and see an infuriated Taylor.

            “You bastard how could you hurt Maddie like that. Do you know how fragile she is? You make me sick. I can’t even look at you right now,” with that Taylor stormed out of the hotel room and I looked at Nash as if asking him what to do. He just looked at me shook his head and followed Taylor out the door.

            I buried my head in my hands and thought for a minute. I thought of what I could do to make this better. I also thought that I lost one of my best friends because I was dumb enough to say yes to that fans offer to go to her hotel room. No nothing happened like that but we did kiss and I kissed back. I forgot about Maddie and I kissed back enjoying it. Soon after did I realize the damage I just did and ran out of that girl’s hotel room and back to our hotel. Sense that night I try to avoid Maddie and I know it hurts her and it’s all my fault she feels pain.

            Taylor and Nash must have told the other boys because the whole day the excluded me in everything and gave my dirty looks. I guess I deserved it. I tried talking to Taylor about it but he told me not to talk to him or go near him because I was a worthless piece of trash not worth his time. Nash basically said the same thing and the other boys wouldn’t talk to me period. I messed up bad and I didn’t know how to fix it.

(Taylor P.O.V)

            I went to Cam’s hotel room to ask Cam and Nash if they want to go get food but when I get in there Cam is telling Nash about how he cheated on Maddie. I did the first thing that came to mind I punched him right across the face. Nash looked at me surprised but I just walked out of the hotel room.  I went to every boy and told them. I knew I was being harsh but I didn’t care he hurt my basically sister. I didn’t speak to him the whole day and when I did it was to tell him he wasn’t worth my time.

            I think my trust for him and the strong friendship we had was now broken. Maddie was going to be crushed and I couldn’t stand to be friends with the person who made her that way. I should have ripped off Cameron’s balls and shoved them done his throat but I had to stay calm. Soon I saw a limo pull up to the hotel after a long day of being gone and three overly hyper girls and I what looked to be an overly tired Tori get out of the long car.

            Great I thought. This is going to be a fun night.

(A/ N)

Hey readers. So i might be ending the book tonight or sometime tomorrow. I hope its not to sudden and the ending to the book makes sence. I'll give you a hint something going so good turns up side down. I could continue the book but i think that this is a good place to end it. Thanks for sticking with the book I hoped you liked it and don't be afraid to check out my other books I'm righting. As always I love you guys. Ok, Bye :)