chapter 15

Chapter 15 (Taylors P.O.V)     

Recap:

            I went to the hospital because I got a call saying Tori had woken up. My parents, Maddie and my friend Sofia I meet over vine were with me.  We traveled through the hallways of the hospital until we got to 305. I opened the door and found a girl that was pale and skinny. I thought this couldn’t be my sister but it was. I went to her bedside as Sofia stood behind me with a hand on my shoulder and Maddie sat on the other side of the bed. Maddie touched Tori’s hand and she woke up. Tori smiled and said hi but her voice was distance and raspy. A doctor and my parents came in. The doctor said she could go home after a couple of test and her blood was drawn. My dad told me she didn’t have stomach cancer anymore and that her nerve cancer went away to but the new cancer she had was overpowering her body. Maddie sat listening to my dad talk crying by herself. I wanted to get up and go comfort her but I didn’t have the strength. She and Cam were talking again and he planned to fly out in about two weeks. About an hour later Tori came back looking ever so lost. Dad and I helped her get to the car and all of us went home. Tori went to her room with Maddie to lie down. Mom and Dad got a work call and Sofia and I decided to go to the park for a bit.

(Present day, week later)

            Tori was getting better day by day. She and Maddie worked on her movement and getting back to normal everyday but Tori would get to tired and have to go lie down. Sofia was coming over to do a vine with me and Maddie. All three of us have gotten pretty famous on not only vine but all of social media and YouTube. I had 4.5 million followers and subscribers on all of the sights I was on. Maddie had about 5 million on all her sights and Sofia had about 4 million. We got asked to go to a thing called Vidcon and we said we would go.

            Sofia got to the house around 2:30.  Tori was going for a pet scan but Mom and Dad were taking her. I asked Sofia what she wanted to do for the vine and she said her and I should do a prank on Maddie. So we went to the store and got silly string. When we got back Maddie was face timing Cameron talking about how excited she was that he was going to be there in about a week. Sofia took a can of spray and told me to start the vine she said to the camera that this was the silly string prank then barged into Maddie’s room screaming and sprayed her with the substance. The video ended and we both started laughing as Maddie was still processing what happened and me and Sofia run out of the room. We uploaded that vine and a vine we made for my channel then went to watch a movie.

(Tori’s P.o.v)

            The doctor’s appointment went fairly well. I got new medicines and then went home. When I got home I saw that Sofia was over and she and Taylor were watching a movie so I went to the kitchen to eat. I got out a yogurt but put in back in the fridge because my hunger soon went away. I then went to the table to sit down. At the table there were three letters that said something about Maddie, Taylor, and Sofia going to a thing called vidcon in California for a week. I didn’t think they would say yes because I couldn’t travel just yet but there were three other letters saying the accepted the offer.

            My blood ran cold. Why wouldn’t they tell me about this? I should have known they were leaving for a week and it was in two weeks. I felt betrayed not because they were going but because they didn’t tell me they got an offer to do this. I went to my room feeling sick but on my there my leg gave out and I fell awkwardly on my left leg. I screamed a cry of pain. My  parents, Maddie, Taylor, and Sofia came running to see what happened.

            “I’m fine,” I said coldly getting up “, I just fell on my leg awkwardly.” I smiled at my parents letting them know I was completely fine. My dad helped me to my room just to make sure and then went back to work of the project he had for work.

            My mom then came to my room “, hey booboo are you ok,” she asked calling by my old nickname that made me smile.

            “Not really,” I told her.

            “What’s wrong,” she asked very concerned?

            “I found out that Maddie, Taylor and Sofia are going to California for a week. But they didn’t tell me I found out by a letter. I’m happy for them but I don’t know why they didn’t tell me right away. I won’t be able to go because I’m still not well enough.”

            “Sweetie I’m sure they meant to tell you.”

            “They got the letters two weeks ago. I bet they were going to tell me last minute.”

            “Well I took that week off work to be with you. I hope you feel better about this. I love you.” She said getting up.

            “Thank Mom, I love you too.” I told her.

(1 week later)

            We were all at the airport waiting for Cameron, Nash, and their friends they meet over vine Jack and Jack. They called them Gilinsky and Johnson because those were their last names. We saw 4 boys walking towards us and Maddie ran to the tallest one and hugged him ever so tightly. Nash came over to me with a brunette and a blonde. Nash hugged me gently but fast at the same time. He then pointed to the two boys and said which was which. The blonde was Johnson and the brunette was Gilinsky. I said hi and they said hi back but Johnson wouldn’t stop staring at me. I felt out of place and went to go say hi to Cameron. He gave me a gentle hug like Nash but his was a little longer. Taylor introduced the boys to Sofia and she shied behind him. Maddie and I couldn’t help but laugh at the brunette that was never shy.

            We all got into the two cars we brought and drove home. When we got home I went to take a nap and Maddie and Cam went on a date and the others went to play video games.