chapter 10

Chapter 10 (Tori’s P.O.V)

Today was the day I was going to get the two lovebirds in the house together. It was about two days after the tickle fight incident so I was feeling better and was planning the perfect date.  A date that Maddie had always dreamed off happening to her.

I told Cam I had to tell him something important but it had to be alone so he had to go to the park and I would meet him there at 4:30 it was 3 now and I was getting Maddie ready.

“Why do I have to wear a dress and have my hair and makeup all done up,” she complained.

“Because you just do now shut up and quite whining,” I pleaded with her for the fourth time.

She stopped complaining and I finally got her done. I told her to get in the car and take the picnic basket and blanket with her. I grabbed Nash so he could drive us. We got to the park at 4:20 and I told Maddie to get out with the picnic stuff and go by the bridge. She wouldn’t get out so I pushed her literally out the car locked the doors and drove off. Hehehe I knew she would probably call me so I took her phone along with Cams before he left the house. They were going to thank me for this later.

(Madison’s P.O.V)

I picked myself off the pavement and brushed myself off. Wow could Tori be too harsh. I went to my purse to grab my phone and call her to yell at her and it wasn’t there. Ok she was dead when I got home. Not knowing what to do I checked the basket. There was a note. Sorry I took ur phone for ur own good. Do as I told you in the car. Have a good time. Luv u <3. Wow that ass really did this to me. I went to the bridge and saw Cam there. He saw me and came this way.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey do you have a ride Maddie left me here with no phone,” I explained to him.

“No, Taylor dropped me off and I couldn’t find my phone in any of my pockets so I’m stuck too,” he told me.

Oh god really. Well this is just great.

“Whatcha got there?” Cam asked pointing to the basket and blanket.

“The only thing Tori gave me to survive,” I joked.

“Hey at least its better then what Taylor gave me,” He said holding up roses I didn’t see him holding earlier.

Then he got really shy and asked me “, do you maybe wanna have a picnic with me?”

I blushed but said sure. We got the blanket set out and started eating what Tori had packed. A mixture of our favorite foods. We ate and talked and played on the playground. It was like a date I dreamed of having with the perfect guy but I knew this was nothing more then Cam not wanting to be alone with no communication with the other.

            It started getting dark so we went and lied back on the blanket watching the stars then something amazing happened. A meteor shower happened. Cam looked with excitement in his eyes.

            “I’ve never seen one before,” he said pulling me close which surprised me.  

            I shivered in response and took his hands away from me. I soon felt an absent of being held and got sad. But then I felt something warm around me shoulders and his arms back on me. He gave me his jacket, I got all excited. I soon cuddled into him watching the stars.

            “Hey Maddie,” Cameron said.

            “Yes,” I responded.

            “I’ve had a crush on you since forever and this moment just feels so right and I want to know if you’d be my girlfriend,” He said shyly and rushed.

            “Are you asking me that,” I asked with happiness.

            “Yes,” he said.

I was so happy I couldn’t find words so I nodded my head with the answer. He gave me a huge hug, kissed my forehead, gave me the roses too, and then we settled back in place with her arms around me and I snuggled into him. About an hour later we packed up our things and went for a walk into the woods. There was a nice path we followed and at the end there was a clearing. We stopped.

            “Tonight was perfect,” I commented.

            “No it wasn’t,” he said.

            My heart then shattered into pieces. Did I do something wrong. Was this just a sick joke? I wanted to die. Then I felt lips on mine and looked up. Cameron was kissing me so I kissed back. It was full of lust. It was the perfect kiss and not to mention me first.

            “Now tonight was perfect,” he added at the end of the kiss. I didn’t want this night to end but I did when we heard our names being called from the park so we walked back hand in hand as happy as ever.

(A/N)

      Hey reader. Omg!!!! My caddie feels. I'm dead. I love you guys. Ok, Bye :)