chapter 30

Chapter 30

(1 week later)

(Taylor’s P.O.V)

            I was standing in front of a mirror making sure my tie was just right. Someone knocked on my door then let themselves in. I didn’t care though. I barely cared about anything anymore. It was Sofia and Maddie both looking beautiful in their matching black dresses. The whole magcon crew was here although we quit magcon because of losing a member, thinking back to the memory puts a piercing pain through my heart. Losing my sister to cancer was and still is the hardest thing I can ever imagine going through. Sofia kisses my forehead asking if I’m ready. I nod and we head to the cars and drive to the church to say goodbye one last time before they put Tori in the ground for forever.

            When we got to the church there was family there that I hadn’t seen in forever I hugged all of them and then they went to their seats. It was time to start the speeches and I was really nervous because I went first. I started it off I think really well “, Tori was the type of person who would say ‘I’m dead so what does it matter about what you say in my death speech. But that’s what made tori special. We all didn’t expect Tori to be gone. The day before her death she was happy go lucky out shopping with her friends. Tori was a very emotional person and it was nice to have her when you needed someone. She knew exactly what to say and do to make you feel better. I don’t know who’s gonna do that now. I think for Tori’s death in a way that’s kinda good, it has brought my closest friends and I closer together it has taught us meaning of friendship and sense we went through this together it has made us be there for yeah other for everything. So I thank you Tori and I will forever miss you. I love you little sis and I’ll see you when the time comes.” I end my speech with tears and a smile. Everyone clapped and then Maddie went up.

            “Losing someone hurts like hell. Times that by 10 and you will know how I felt when losing Tori. I remember it so clearly but I don’t take that as a bad thing. Tori was always there for me. We were always super overprotective of each other. Now I look for that person who will be everything Tori was. But the search ends here because Tori can never be replaced. I am horribly sad but I’m also so happy because she isn’t in pain anymore. Looking back at memories there are so many I could share with you but what I won’t be able to share with you the memories that we were supposed to live together like Home coming, prom, collage, our weddings, job offer, and then our first kids. But those were all taken from her and I’m sorry Tori. But I will live them for the both of us and I won’t stop living because you died. I will stay strong for you. I love you so much. Goodbye old friend.”

            The crowd clapped and the speeches were done. We talked with relatives and then the crew. We cried together and then it was time for the burial. The pastor said a few words then the coffin was lowered and then me and Maddie took the two shovels and threw the first to things of dirt on her coffin. Then they filled it all the way in and everyone left but the crew. We stayed and said words and shared memories. I think it was hardest for Maddie, JJ, and I because we were closest to her. But we still had each other to keep us on our feet. This friendship grew because my sister’s death and though she will be truly missed we are all grateful to her.

(A/N)

Hey readers book is almost done! This chapter made me have really bad mixed emotions. I love you guys. Ok, Bye :)