chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Tori’s P.O.V)

            Maddie was taking Cameron leaving so hard. I took her to my room, got hot coco, my laptop, and many blankets and pillows then set up the whole thing on my bed. I put in ‘Mean Girls’ and let Maddie snuggle into me looking miserable. I had to admit it was so different not having the boys with us. Soon Taylor joined us because my bed was really big and we did our best to cheer Maddie up. Soon about 5 movies later Maddie was asleep cuddling a pillow and I took Taylor and went to get my room plans and went to the dining room table.

            I showed Taylor the lay outs and he agreed that it was going to be a great room. We went to the room to check if the paint was dry. Two of the walls were so we started working on those walls. I had picked out a Paris theme for my blonde friend who was addicted to anything Paris. I started putting up the pictures and quotes I got on the two walls. Then on the wall the bed was going to be on I cut out two little holes and got electrical wire running into the holes then put up the two lights that would be on either side of her bed. They were like porch lights that fit perfect in the room. Taylor put up the two mirrors we got. And then the huge wall sticker of the Eiffel Tower.  Then we got the bed frame and the mattress in the room and set it up and put two basic black night stands and a black trunk on either side of her bed and at the end. Then on the second wall I put the close rack and mannequin I got her on that wall. Soon it was 4 in the morning and those two walls were done it looked good so far but wasn’t done.

            We shut and locked the basement and the bedroom doors then we both went to Taylor’s room and fell asleep.

            The next morning Maddie stayed in bed and didn’t come down for breakfast we tired our best to get her to eat she just wouldn’t and she shut herself in my room. As much as I wanted to stay and comfort her Taylor and I had to get the room done so I went and did that. Every now and then I would go and check on Maddie and then got right back to work. I was on the wall with the closet and got it all nice and tidy I put cubbies in the closet because she wouldn’t have a dresser the right by her closet we put vanity that was  black with splattered baby pink paint on it. 

            When we got to the last wall we were exhausted but it was worth it. We put a desk that had a little Eiffel Tower knick-knack on it with a bottle perfume and matching lotion called ‘Paris’ and it smelled so good. We put garbage by the desk and the roomed looked almost perfect.

            To finish it off we put the bed set on the bed. The sheets had little Towers all over them. The bed spread had a quote on it and the Eiffel Tower on it; it was baby pink and black matching the room amazingly. We put Paris themed things on her night stands and vanity then we put the chandelier up. And to top it all off we got her new makeup, clothes and jewelry and set them in the closet and vanity. 

             Then we put on the bed a new mac book iPod dock with an iPod and camera because she has wanted one to film with. She was going to love it; we then set her presents we got her in her night stands. We didn’t want her old things to go to waste so we sent them to kids in Africa.

            By the time we were done with everything it was mid-afternoon and Maddie was done mourning so we took this as our perfect chance to show her the room. We blindfolded her and lead her to her new room. As soon as we got there we too off the blindfold.

            Maddie’s jaw hit the floor and she went around the room brushing her hands over everything, opening everything and just gazing at everything but she hadn’t touched her bed yet.  

            “You did this all for me,” Maddie shone with happiness.

            “Yes everything is yours and I mean everything don’t try giving it back it won’t work,” I told her pointing to the bed.

            She turned around and literally squealed and jumped around going crazy. “You are amazing but why?” she told me while asking me at the same time.

“Because you deserve it, and we had money saved up and just because we wanted to,” Taylor spoke up.

            She then ran and gave us huge hugs and went through everything again then opened her presents which were a necklace with an Eiffel tower charm on it and the other was a package of memory cards for her videos.

            We stayed in Maddie’s room the whole rest of the day and even slept in it. Today was a great day and I was so happy with her reaction. I just couldn’t wait to start new adventure with her.

(A/N)

Hey readers. I hope you could kinded get an idea for what the room looks like I just took things off the top of my head and wrote them down.  I love you guys. Ok, Bye :)