short chapter. A/N

~Nightmares pov~

I chuckle at how Gradient seems so interested in Raider. He is always trying to see him. He is pestering Error to play with his younger brother.

"Mama! Mama! Mama! I wan pway with Raider!"
Error chuckles.
"Heh, h3 is to young to play the games that you like to play! But you can show him your books!"

Gradients eyes light up "YAYY!!! Ima sho Raider my books! Wil he like em?"

"I bet he will sweety! In fact, how bout i read you and your little brother your favorite book!"

~After the book~

                  ~Errors pov~

I chuckle at how cute Gradient is right now. He fell asleep halfway through the story. I decided i was going to surprise him with a new toy. Hopefully one Raider can use, since Gradient wants to play with him all the time.

"Nightmare, can you take Raider and Gradient? Im going to the store."

Nightmare gives a sweet smile "sure, just be careful."

"I will."

I open up a portel and walk out. I didnt pay attention to what AU i went into. I started thinking about what to get the kids as i walked. I didnt notice the figure walking towards me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jump, barley suppressing a scream.

"Hey, BUDDY. I thought you were smarter than to come here. But im glad you did. Cause i got a question for ya."
I knew who it was emedently.

I turn around swiftly and come face to face with Stretch. Blues brother.

"1m not her3 to hurt any 0ne. Im jus7 going t0 the stor3."

Stretch chuckles "sure. But you havent answered MY question."
He looks very mad. "What did you do with Ink and Dream?"

"H-huh? Wh@t d0 you m€an?"

"They had no memories of the plans we were working on. They didnt even know how evil you are. Did you brainwash them?"

"Wh@? No! 1 d0nt even kn0w h0w to d0 th@t!"

"Sure you dont. But we still have unfinished business, dont we?"
He says as he summons a
Gaster blaster.

Dont i ever get a break?

==hey guys! I have been in a writers block recently. I know what i want to write, but im not sure how i am going to do so. So chapters might take longer.
But on lighter news, i have undertale AU amino now! My name on there is Rainboe Raider.
I will post my art on there. I will be active on there alot, so its a good way to see if im alive. You also might find out more about me! I will be making my own AU, so you will find it there. Im still working on characters, but i will let you know when its out! I hope you all have a lovely
day/night!== XOXO Tami~