PART 3 @₩@

~NIGHTMARES POV~

        We opened the door to see error sobbing on his bed, we all amidiently ran up to him "Error whats wrong!?" I almost yelled "Whats wrong? Is it Ink? Is he dead? Who killed him?! WE WILL AVENGE YOU INK! EVEN IF YOU WERE A GOOD GUY!!!" Killer screamed at the top of his nonexistent lungs 

"n-n-n0 h3 1s3N7 d3@-æ-ad, 1 5@₩ h11111m-m-m-m-"  "E-Error calm down!" Cross said   "deap breaths deap breaths!" Horror frantically said,almost yelling  i started to rub Errors back hoping to calm him down.

he was on the brink of crashing, and we all know that it is painfull for him, he says it feels like your lungs are getting filled with cement, and your body being coverd in boiling oil, and when you try to move, it feels like your joints are being stabed with needles.

"0-0k 1-im calm" Error says in between sobs "good, now tell us what happened" Dust says.

  "ok s0 i went to go s-see what Ink did on his missions a-and (hic) I saw him, w-with D--Dream and-and Dream asked "dose that glitch still think you care?" (hic) a-and Ink laughed and said "yeah he dose at least now there wont be anymore destruction" and-a-and" we thought error couldn't cry any more tears, but we were wrong. Error just started sobbing and bawling his eyes out, we were surprised that he hadent run out of tears yet.

              ~ERRORS POV~

After explaining what I saw Ink do and say I just couldn't hold it in anymore, every time Ink said I love you, he was lying. Every time he kissed me, he was faking. I started crying harder then I ever had before, I could make a water park with all of my tears at this point.

I just wanted this to be a dream.
A nightmare even, one that I would wake up from.

And when I do wake up, I would see Ink next to me, telling me it was all a dream.
But this was real. And I hate that. Why cant things be normal again? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around me, goopy arms, I knew it was Nightmare. But I didint care, I just sobbed into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him, as if I were to let go, he would completely disappear.

After several long minuts, my sobs started to die down into normal crys until no more tears would fall. I was exhausted from crying so mutch, eventually. My eye sockets started to feel heavy, and I started to drift off into a deap sleep....

          ~NIGHTMARES POV~

"So....I think I know who two people are on the top of my hit list now" I say, with anger fuming in my voice.

"That Ink is a dead man now" dust says clearly pissed. 

"Y'know, I never had skeleton before, are you guys feeling Ink stew tonig tonight,"  Horror says, while sharpening his axe. 

"Forget Ink,
we need to kill Dream!"  I say, trying my best not to yell, but fail anyways.  

"Nightmare, calm down! Your going to wake up Error!"  Cross whisper-yelled.

"Oh, woops" i quietly say. I had forgotten that I was carrying a sleeping Error. 

"Guys, as mutch as I love plotting Ink and Dreams deaths, we should go to sleep. Its 8:04."  Killer says, while pointing to the clock. 

"Uh, actually, its 8:05, Kills. Not 8:04."  Cross says, pointing to the clock.  

"Thats because time passed, stupid!"  Killer yelled.   "Guys! Your gonna wake him!"  I say, gesturing to the sleeping Error.

   "Lets just go to sleep."  Dust says, clearly annoyed. 

With that, we all nod and head to are rooms. I would let Error sleep in his own bed, but he is still clinging to me, Not that im complaining.  

I tuck us both in under the covers and go to sleep.

      NEXT                        MORNING

                 ~INKS POV~

"Mmmnng" I woke up next to my love, Dream, I decided to wake him up, I had to go home soon. 

"Dreamy, time to wake up~"
"Mornin, Inky~" Dream says with a sweet smile. 

"As mutch as I hate to, I have to go home."  I tell Dream.  "Aw, at least stay for breakfast! Please?"  Dream asks with puppy dog eyes. 

I sigh "oh alright. Whats for breakfast?" I ask. "Pancakes!!"  Dream says joyfully. I cant help but chuckle at how excited he is.   
Afterall...

Its not like there is anything important at his house.

        ~NIGHTMARES POV~

I woke up to ruckus in the living room, I sigh and sit up. Error is still asleep, I smile at how cute he looks right now, almost like a kitten.

I pick up the sleeping skeleton and walk out to see what was happening. Cross and horror were fighting over chocolate. Again. I swear, they fight over this even more then Ink goes to cheat on Error with my brother.

Just remembering how heart broken Error was made me furious, and it was very easy to remember that since it happened last night.

  "WILL YOU TO CUT IT OUT?!" I yell, forgetting I was holding Error, but quickly remembering when I feel him turning in his sleep 'Crap' is all i could think of, I ran up to the couch and placed him on it.

Horror stood up and said  "I will go get food" as he ran out to avoid the mad Cross, what Cross didint know was that Horror had just got away with the chocolate that they were fighting over. 

               ~ERRORS POV~

I was woken up by someone yelling something about cutting something, I was on the couch and Nightmare was next to me. 

"Oh, your awake."  he said, trying to sound gentle, but failing.

"Yeah, im up..." I say sounding more depressed than intended.  "Hey Error, didint that cheater Ink make you promise something?" Dust asks, trying to imply something. 

  "Well..."

      *several months earlier*

"Hey Error?"

   "yeah,Inky?" 

"Can you promise me
something?" 

"of course you can!" 

"Please, promise me that you won't destroy any more AUs..." 

".... Thats hard to do but.... I will do it for you Inky. I promise."  

"Thank you Error, I love you."  

"I love you to Ink."

           *PRESENT TIME*

"Yeah, he asked me to promise not destroy anymore AUs. Why?"

"I think you should break that promise." Dust says with a evil smirk. 
"I-i im not sure..."  

"Error, why do what Ink wants if he lied to you?"  Nightmare asked.

"Your right. Im going to do my job, and that squid CANT.STOP.ME"  I say with an crazy smile.

  "YES!! NOW THE CHAOS MAY START ONCE MORE!!" Killer yelled. "I say we all go together." Cross stated

         "Yeah we should, im not going to let him hold me down anymore."

    __YEAH! Another part done! The chaos my begin! PS I know the cat pic probly isint a good cover, so i am going to draw one of Error soon.___  XOXO Tami~