{ ParT FivE }

*note, this has been edited to actually make sense! That's all!*

           ~NIGHTMARES POV~

"W-w-wait! Error, let me-"  before Ink could finish his sentence I attacked him with my tendrils, hitting him in the chest.

"AAAHHG!! WAIT WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN!" Inks screaming sounded like music to my nonexistent ears, I decided I should be a composer, Before i could make a song, Error stoped me.

  'ŵ@it Nightm@re, høld øn. Ink, yøu s@y you can expl@in. Sø do it." I have to admit, even I was a little curious as to Inks reasons. And im pretty sure the rest of the gang was to. 

"T-thank you... (sigh) it started one month after we started dating..."
  -flash back to seven months ago-

          × INKS           POV ×

"Ink! Are you going to go to the party?! Me and dream are already going! Now we only need you to complete the group!
We cant have the star sanses without Ink!" blue said joyfully like usual.

There was going to be a party this Friday for all monsters and humans, most of the multiverse will be there. I wasn't planning on going because Error will be busy with Nightmares gang.

"No, im not. Sorry blue."  "Awwww, please? Without you its just Blue and Dream! Thats no fun! Oh please please pleeeaaaassseee?!?!" Along with the begging, Blue also started to give me the PUPPY DOG EYES. my ultimate weakness! "Oh alright. I'll go."

"Yaaaay!! I will go tell Dream the good news! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! Mwe heh heh!" Blue then runs off to go find Dream. 'ugh, great. Blue just HAD to do his puppy dog eyes.' oh well not like I had anything planned.

"Ink! Your coming! Finally we can have fun as a group like we used to!" Dream said happily, I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yup, and its all thanks to me! The Magnificent Sans! Mweh heh heh!" Blue said striking a pose that was a lot like the Classic papyruse's pose.

     ++ le time skip to the party++

"Ink? Are you ready? Were going to be late!"  Dream called out, clearly restless for some reason.
"Yeah, im coming hold on."

I had been trying to convince Error to come with me to the party, but he still insists that he shouldent come.

"Huuurrrryyy uuuuuup!" Dream yelled from across the house "Im coming! Im coming!" I run to Dream and Blue, as soon as I get there I am emedently forcefully draged out if the house and into a portel by my scarf

"Hey! Let my poor scarf go!" I said trying to get my Scarf out of Dreams grasp. "Hey everyone! Were here!"

As soon as Dream said that, all eyes were on us three. Dream didn't seem to notice. Blue did notice, and tried to look cool. I just felt uncomfortable.

"Mweh heh heh! The amazing star sanses have arived!" Blue said happily. Dream had finally let my scarf go.

I was tempted to run off without them to get out of the crowd, but before I could take a step, everyone had rushed up to us and started asking questions.

"Hey! Hey! Dream right?! Is it true your soul is an apple?"  "Hi there! How cool is it to be a hero?" "can i touch your paint brush?! Please?!" "can I hug you?"  "can you show me how to be a hero?" "how much do you draw?"  "can you teach me how to paint?"

we were over run with questions at this point. I decided I was going to be the first to speak "hey! Calm down! One at a time please!" I said just loud enough to be heard.

The first one to ask a question after I had spoke made me wish I had never came to this party.

"Hey ink? I saw you at the park the other day with that stupid destroyer! Did he kidnap you?!" I was shocked and ultimately pissed. How dare they say Error is stupid! He is a sweetheart!

"Please Do not speak of him in that way!" I practically yelled "It is time I told you all anyways. Me and Error are dating!" everyone except Dream and Blue were so shocked there jaws could have fell off.

Then one person walked up, I had never saw this person before. She was at least 5'9, she was probly a chara of some type.

She had long hair that went right above her hips, her hair was dark brown and she had beautiful red eyes.

And she was wearing a fancy dress, it was a dusty white with a golden trim and a belt around her waist that was probably made to make her look more slim. The belt was rose gold and had a shiny lavender stone on it.

"You shouldent trust him! B****** e******* k**** t*** a des****** and a Cr***** can not be ******s. Besides, there are many better things you can do, like.....hel***g a **w *********e? I know a way you can help everyone, I will even give you a s**l of y*** own! All I need, is ***f a G****n a**le, and a little bit of *****, and all will be well! It will be worth it, you think so Ink?"

I wanted to say NO never ever ever! But this women had a very good point. And it WOULD be better... "I guess so.... Do you promise that **** **** ** *** ** ** *** cheating?" I ask, very disappointed in myself.

"Of course not Inky! We all know that if **** **** * ***** ***, **** *** **** * good ****!" I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?

Dream seemed to like the idea, mainly because he really liked **** **** was looking *** *** ** ***** gods.
"Good choice Inky! Follow me now, I shall tell you all that you wish! I will also give you a present! You will love it im sure! It will help with what has been going on, promise!"

I started to feel very excited as to what the gift would be "say, what is your name?" I ask. "Oh? Oh, Right! How rude of me!

.

.

.

My

.

.

Name

Is"

       ~END OF FLASHBACK~

=errors pov=

"¥0u WH@T?!?!" I yelled angrily. how stupid were they?! They listened to them?! I was in love with the dumbest monster in the multiverse!

"WHAT THE HELL, INK?!?!" Cross yelled, even he knew that was stupid. To stupid for even a toddler to do!

Ink looked at us, his only emotion showing pain, joy, confusion, and emptiness "sorry guys.... What else was I to do?" Ink said looking us in the eye

"after all.... How could I refuse SOUL...?"

--IM ALIVE! Somewhat. I finally finished this! Yes in this Ink WAS soulles, until the party! So now I need to start thinking about how pissed the multiverse will be when they find out about **** *** ***** ****** *** * ****! Lol! XOXO Tami~