part 6 owo

~ERRORS POV~

"S0 what?! I dont car€ about y0ur STUPID s0ul pr0bl3m squid!" I still cant believe I trusted him! I look away for a single day and he makes a deal with **** and *****! 

"But dont you understand? In the end... As much as I try.... I just cant seem to care at all. Sorry." ink says with the most empty eyes i have ever seen.

"Okay sooo... Just a few minutes ago you were begging for MERCY. And now you dont even care anymore! Dont you have a soul now?!" cross yells, clearly confused.

"I never said they gave me a full soul. My emotions wavers from moment to moment." Ink says gaining some emotions.

"Nah, its not that." Nightmare says "your just full of crap." he is clearly pissed. Dream sees that and starts to back away. "Oh and Dream? Dear brother?" Dream is about to run away but Nightmare grabs him with his tendrils.

"You LiTTle SH33€! Your NOT GETTING AWAY UNHURT EITHER!" he says creepily with a smile creeping up his face "you messed with the wrong gang. You hurt one of us......" nightmare impales dream with one of his tendrils, earning a scream of pain from dream.

"Then you get hurt even more! So prepare for a WORLD of pain... DEAR BROTHER."
Nightmare throws Dream on the ground breaking some of his ribs. He was going to do more, but Ink stepped in and stoped Nightmare.

"I think thats enough,Nightmare." Ink says coldly.

"Tch, whatever. I have had enough of you two. Guys, head out." Nightmare says while opening a portal.

Cross runs in with candy flowing out of his pockets. Killer trys to run, but slips on a piece of circular candy, but gets back up and brushes himself off, clearly embarrassed.

Horror bursts out laughing after watching killer fall and drops his candy. Dust then baseball slides into the candy, grabs as much as possible the runs for the portal with horror chasing after him.

Error walks in, but not before shooting Ink a hateful glare.
And Nightmare follows after while also giving angry glares at both Ink and Dream.

       Time skip by~ Tami! Who is very lazy!

It has been a few hours and its now 7:45 they have already ate their dinner, which they stole from Altertale's Sans.

"Alright boys, its time for us all to sleep." Nightmare says while stretching.

Killer then groans, saying "Uhhhhgggg! I dont wanna go to sleeeeeeeeeeeep!"

"Go the ***k to sleep kils." horror says, while getting of the couch.

    ×after 30 minutes of killer  
              being childish×

Its now 8:15 every one is heading to their rooms now.

"Goodnight error." nightmare says groggely.

"O-0kkk Nightmare..." Error says.
Nightmare is to tired to notice how freaked out he is.

   ANOTHA FREAKIN TIM SKIP

~erros pov~

I wake up in the anti-void. How curious, i thought i fell asleep in my old room? I stand up and call out for nightmare

.

.

.

But no one came...
I try again

.