/part nine\ =:O

~Inks pov~

I felt a wierd sensation pulse through my body. It was so familiar.... I felt in when Pallete was born. (he is now almost a year old!) i start to chuckle, its not my Dreamy, its ERROR.

I think i should pay him a viset... Or more pay MY child a viset. Im sure Palette would enjoy a little sibling. And I doubt that Error could even take care of a child properly.

"Oh Dream~" i call out to my lover in the next room while planning how im going to collect MY child.

"Yes dear?"

"Heh heh heh... Do you think your brother would care if i collected me and errors child?"

        IN THE MANSION
            ~Errors pov~

Its 4:33 PM. Im holding Gradient who had just fell asleep.

Cross and Killer are playing with pokecards, Horror and Dust are playing mario cart,
And Nightmare is reading a book.

Its so calm and peaceful...
But...

A large bang rings throughout the mansion, jolting everyone. And as if things couldn't get worse, Gradient starts to wail.

Multiple bangs ring everywhere until we hear a even louder bang. The door was kicked down. We hear running. All as one we get up and start running trying to get away, but Gradients crys only give away where we are.

Then, red paint flys by, just barley missing me. Its ink. The last person i want to see. Ink.
We need to keep going. However, its hard to do that when your cornered. Of course. Of all hallways, why this one??

"!nk, wh@t d0 y0u w@nt?!"

"Oh? I just want MY child."
My eyes go wide. He wants to take Gradient! And HIS child?!?! How insane is he?!

"Your NOT taking OUR CHILD skittles!" Nightmare yelled with his tentacles swaying angrily behind him.

"But he is rightfully mine. I AM the father." ink says with a look of hate in his eyes.

"So What?! You CHEATED on him!" Cross yelled while pointing to Ink angrily.

"And? I dont care. Never have. Not anymore at least. Give me the child or i take it by force." Ink said with an evil smirk.

"Over our dead bodies." Nightmare said whilst preparing his tendrils for combat.

"So be it." Ink then pulls. Out his brush and opens a portel for dream to hop through.

Then the battle begins.

( use your imagination because i cant :P )  

After many hours, both sides were injured. Arows were all over the walls. Paint was stuck to the roof. Bones were scattered everywhere.

        Nightmares side was
                    Losing...

"Well? Give us the child."

"We can take care of them much better than you can." Dream says with an innocent smile.

And with that, Ink starts to walk towards me and my child. My Gradient.

But Nightmare stumbles up, barley supporting his own weight. Yet he managed to walk towards ink and block him.

"I already told you. You can take Gradient over. My. Dead. Body."

"And i already told you.
So. be. it." before ink could attack Nightmare, Dust stands up and walks over despite the stinging pain throughout his body. And he blocks both me and nightmare from him.