😀guess what?😄

1K VIEWS! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I THOUGHT IF I EVER GOT THIS FAR IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR! Are ya ready for some
sh!7posts?

=============
Welcome to.....
Detective Error and Ink!

Ink stares at a pile of white substance on a table
"Is that cocaine or flour?"

Error runs up to it, snorts a good amount and flings his head up, regretting his choices in life.
"FlOuR. *wheeze* Definitely four. *WHEEZE*"
====================

Cross stomps his feet on the ground in front of Gradient.

"Daddy?"

"DO I LOOK-"
===================

Error and Nightmare are watching a movie, alone. Nightmare puts his hand on Errors. A faint blush dusting both of their cheeks. Error leans into nightmare, just a bit.

Cross runs up with a megaphone
"HA, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

=================

Blue us hammering a nail into a bird house when he hits his finger. "OW! Sun of ba dab u, sun of a bi ba bu, sUN OF BA BU BI BI gun. Ha! You thought i was going to say son of a BITCH didnt'cha?"

Stretch, watching in the distance.
"Who corrupted my innocent bean?!"

======================

Error is playing a piano. He is hitting every note perfectly. He is playing sail.

Nightmare runs up, yells out "SAIL" and smashes the keyboard so hard it falls.
==================

Tami has finally finished the last chapter.
"Ah, now i am completely done! Nightmare has said everything he needs to! 'me, Error, killer, cross, horror, dust and Raider.' perfect!

CharaTheWaffle walks up. "And Gradient?"

"...."

*starts to shake violently*
"Frick"
==================

Cross sings a song loudly. At three A.M
"Happy llama sad llama mentally disturbed llama super llama drama llama bIG FAT MA-"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if you dont shut up im going to cut off your hands, cook them and shove them down your throat!"

"....."

"...."
"Big fat mama llama."

"ThAtS iT!"

*animal like screeching*

==========================

Classic walks up with a cross.(not the skeleton)

"I came here to rid this place of bad stuff or whatever."

Error starts to back up.

Classic throws holy water at him "BEGON EVIL BASTERD!"

"Glitched unholy screaming*
==============
Eru and nitmare wlk to a manson. Zey go izide. Itz colfd
So they mak it warmm. Zen they c Horororr and tsuD making out. "Ew tat grossil."
tsuD looks to dem and sayas.
"801 1 d0/\/7 €5r3"

Dream walks into the room "excuse me but what the fu-
=========================

Im out of ideas. Now for a thank you to everyone. I have never been so happy! This means SO much to me!

I would really like to thank KTW2002! They were the first people to read my book! They were the first to vote AND comment! Im not sure if you will ever see this but if you do, thank you! Thank you so much!

If anyone wants me to do anything like a face reveal, i might do one in the future!

I also recommend looking at my other books. I have a book called "i just want to live..." where Error is a teenager. A 14 year old to be exact! I also have an art book! My arts not the best, but i do enjoy drawing!

But for real. I cant thank you all enough! You all made me so confident in my book! I always assumed my writing is bad, but after all this, for once its hard to doubt myself!

Thank you so so so so sO SO SO MUCH!!!!

I havent been so confident in something for a long time! Thank you all! I probably already made this clear, but i really never expected anyone to read or even like my books.

Im going to be honest, i thought the first few votes on my books were out of pity. But i find that hard to think now. I am so grateful for you all! I hope you liked the crap i posted.
XOXO Tami~