| part 4 |

~ERRORS POV~

"Yeah, we should. Im not going to let him hold me down anymore." Killer, Cross, Dust, and Horror yelled in excitement, this was going to be the first mission they had did with me in almost a year.

"Alright boys, get your stuff together. Were going on a killing spree." Nightmare announced with hate in his voice.

"I say we go after Candytale!" Cross yelled.

"Ooooh, yes please! I really would like to steal food from that AU!" Horror yelled.

"Alright then its d€cided. Candytale it is" I announced as I opened up a portal to a copy of candytale.

When we walked into the AU the strong smell of chocolate and sugar hit us, Horror was already drooling.

Then, all eyes were on us six, at first they were confused, but as soon as they realized who we were, they were paralyzed in fear.

And when Horror pulled his axe out, they all started running while screaming, 'call the star sanses!' we chased them down for a good twenty minutes, and almost all of the AU was killed until.

"ERROR! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" I knew exactly who it was "hello Ink" I say with no emotions "you... You PROMISED you wouldn't do THIS anymore! Your such a lier!" Ink yelled furiously.

"Me? A lier? At least I DIDN'T LIE WHEN I SAID I LOVED YOU!" Inks expression changed from furious to shocked. "W-w-what?" Ink asked clearly nervous. Dream, who was waiting to fight dropped the arrow he had pulled out that he was going to shoot me with if it came to that.

"I. Saw. You." I said, anger building up with each word. "I saw you kissing Dream...

I heard what you said about ME." "I tHougEt you loved me... I thought you CARED about me...I thought thAT i could trust you...clearly I was wrONg about that..."Do you not seE what you did to me?! Please just tell me One reason I should eveN Trust you?!!" I yelled furiously.

Only now did I realize there were tears rolling down my face.
" Error I- im - im sorry, I just-" before Ink could finish, Nightmare cut him off. "You just WHAT?! Error BELIVED in you! We ALL trusted you! And you CHEATED on him with MY BROTHER! The only lier I see hear. Is. YOU!" Nightmare yelled.

I wiped the tears off my face and got out my strings. "You broke your promise about always loving me... So I will break mine." I said with a smile creeping up my face.

And i wont be sorry

--wooo! Sorry that the chapters not very long, its more if a teaser. I hope you liked it!-- XOXO Tami~