Funny Blooper Moments! Plus A/N

Slappy, sitting in the car while Jack Black is driving: ... WAIT A SECOND, I CALLED MYSELF A DUMMY SOME EPISODES AGO! DAMMIT.

Jack Black, snorting and resting his forehead on the wheel, trying not to laugh out loud while TV Slappy and Book Slappy laugh at Movie Slappy who is freaking out and yelling at the derector who is howling with laughter.

Bloop!

Avery McCarthy: Annnnd action!

Lord Minion AKA Wade, (Y/n)'s father, walking into set to see Jack and Mark: Oh now I know why I'm so understanding, I HANDLE DICKS EVERYDAY.

Jack, snickering: Even your wife's dick?

Mark, laughing slightly as he lays his head on the table and hitting the table.

Wade, thinking for a bit before answering: Yep!

Slappy who is drinking coffee while watching: Wow, joke went wrong. Nice try though Sean.

Jack, looking down and pouting: Shut up you dummy.

Bloop!

Avery, walking to Chucky who is eating jerky: Hey Chucky, what's that?

Chucky: The burnt flesh of human.

Avery, staying quiet before speaking up: Can I have some?

Chuckey face plamming before slapping Avery with a bag of beef jerky.

Bloop!

Guess what's coming into town some time this month.

"Is it Disenchantment part two--" No Timothy! And no! It's not merch either, I'm too poor for that shit, plus, I'm not like that, I'm only a writer. No, what's coming into town is the next part of The Dummy And The Human, my number one story to ever be made(which is what you're reading), probably because it came out a year Goosebumps the first movie came out and people were still going on about it. And sadly, I am here to say...

I WILL BE MAKING A SECOND BOOK FOR IT. Not about what's going on in the story I have per-say, but what's going on in the second one and I'll just say this,

"Spinning and bright blue forming around me, I get pulled into this hellhole that he had to suffer through. Once I'm in, I see I'm not me... I'm a teen again? But... shorter and... wood? or... is this, what I am now? A teenage wooden girl?! What happened?! How am I going to get out of this and why am I made of wood?!"

Yep. You should know what's going to happen. Yes, The Dummy And The Human may be coming to a close, kinda, the family part is bonus before coming to a sequel. I dunno, it's late and I couldn't contain myself. I need to watch the second movie again, but I already know what's going to happen because I managed to memorize it... kinda. The beginning kinda lost me, but I picked up on what was going on. To be honest, the part where Slappy brings--

~~SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER~~

made more sense then the beginning. But uh... yeah. That's going to be the prequel. I'm thinking about calling it "The Return of The Dummy's Human" or "The Human Turn Dummy". Let's face it, we know what "Shorter and... wood?" and all of that means, it means the human turned into a dummy. Hopefully you don't all hate me because The Dummy And The Human is starting to come to a close, but be assured! I will make fun moments and keep writing family moments until I hit the limit or I run out of ideas.

I hope to see you all in my new story. I might make this story somewhere in October, maybe early. It depends of how fast I can finish the last parts of this story plus fun moments. I hoped it made sense even thought most of my stories do not make any sense whatsoever. I hope you enjoyed. And please, don't hate me for wanting to write about the second movie, I've been dying to write about it, especially what happened after--

~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~