Two Years Later

~~~ Your pov ~~~

It's been two years since Slappy turned into a human. The others were mad because they weren't humans. So one night one, T.S tried to kiss me in my sleep, luckily Slappy was there to kick his ass.

Night two, B.S tried the same thing, but when I was going to make some toast. Slappy showed up right on time. I would have shown him my thanks other then saying it, but... I can't yet because of my father.

Chucky didn't do anything because he would use dark magic other than kissing. Plus, he's been super busy with a little kiddo his friend, whom he loved, gave to him to take care of. Yeah... it's been fun having these guys around... no harm in anything. "(Y/n)!!!" "Yep... fun..." I mumbled as I heard yelling in the backyard. I went outside and saw T.S and B.S arguing. Today was a school say, but I had to stay home, Slappy said he'll get my homework. Oh, that's right, Slappy goes to school now and I have to say... all the fucking girls are jealous because he's mine.

"WHAT IS IT, MOTHERFUCKERS?!" I asked as T.S yelled "HE WON'T GIVE ME BACK MY BOW TIE!" "NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME BACK MY ROSE!" B.S yelled as I sighed and took the two items away from them, just then a green gas came from both of them. "What the..." I said before blacking out. I wasn't fully out, I saw T.S and B.S walk to me and laugh while saying "Fucking nailed it." then everyone was gone.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

I groaned as I woke up, I looked around and found myself in my bedroom. "What happen?" I asked as I saw two men who looked like T.S and B.S sitting at the foot of my bed. "OI!" I yelled as they turned and smirked. "Will, it looks like our princess has awoken." the one who looks like T.S said going to me before getting close to my face. "GET AWAY, NOW!" I yelled as his bow tie glowed, he backed away as I was confused on WHAT just happen. "Shit... I guess that explains why Slappy didn't slap her ass again." the one who looks like B.S said as I was thinking. "T.S, B.S..." "Yes, princess?" they said in unison. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS ME?!" I asked as they said "Because we were sick of being dummies."

"You do know, Slappy is going to kill you, right?" I asked as B.S said "Don't worry, we'll make up a dumb story about us becoming human." I twitched as the door opened. "(Y/n), I'm home." Slappy said as he saw T.S and B.S. "Slappy, they knocked me out and kissed me." I said as I saw a cold hard stare at them. A hour later, they were in the corner in the basement were they lived, Slappy stays up here with me, Chucky is in one of the guest rooms since he sometimes brings the kiddo. Back to now, Slappy was kissing me, I was a blushing mess. "S-Slappy." I said trying not to moan.

"No, not until everyone knows you're MINE." he said as he attacked my sweet spot on my neck. "F-fuck.~" I moaned a bit, I felt him smirk. He backed away and said "Is my beautiful queen enjoying this?" I couldn't lie... I DID enjoy it... but of course, being the bitch I am. "No, I'm not enjoying this." he growled a bit and attacked my lips, I gasped, he slipped his tongue in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled me up and onto his lap.

~~~ Mary's pov ~~~

I've been trapped in a damn book for SOMETHING YEARS, and now, I'm free... I was standing in Papa's office looking for Slappy's book, but I couldn't find it, I growled a bit, but I felt his presents near by, I looked out the window that goes across the street, I feel him from there, I could feel Chucky's, T.S's, B.S's and one other person. I smirked and said "Don't worry my husband... I'm coming back." I said as I took off to outside, I climbed into a open window as I did so, I heard a moan, I wondered who was this person moaning. Only one HUMAN is in the house, I went upstairs, but as I passed a room that has Chucky in it, I felt a human BABY. I peeked in the room and saw him with the child, taking care of it. He wasn't KILLING IT, he was acting as if he was the father.

As I could recall, he was married and he had kids, he didn't like his son or something like that. I rolled my eyes and went to the room where Slappy is. When I got there, I felt the presents of the human in there... it was a human GIRL. I peeked into the room and saw two humans kissing. The man, he looked SO MUCH like Slappy, oh wait... that's BECAUSE HE IS SLAPPY. "S-Slappy, stop it, please." the girl moaned out as he said "No, I won't stop until you say it as if you're commanding a dog." he said as she bit her lip as if she's trying not to moan. "I-I can't do that, beca-ah-because of you." she said as he smirked. "Not my problem, (Y/n)." he said as I felt a ping in my heart.

I went away as I went to T.S and B.S's presents. "I can't believe you, T.S, you made me kiss her!" B.S said as T.S said "Only because she has a power that we can use to become human." "Human, eh?" I asked as I walked up to them. "M-Mary!" B.S said as he saw how dreadful I look. "I just saw the most awful thing a wife could ever see he husband do." I sobbed as T.S and B.S looked at each other. They looked back and asked "Which is?" "BEING CHEATED ON, DUMMIES!" I yelled as they didn't say 'who are you calling dummy, dummy' "W-what happen to you two?" I asked as T.S and B.S said "Being shown love by the human is what happen... she's so nice, pure, full of light, able to make us laugh, and being one hell of a bad ass woman."

"HA! Don't make me laugh, there is NO WAY that she could do that, never even I could do that." I said all sweet, T.S sighed and said "It's true." "But, what about Slappy, she's in that room with him." I said as they said looking down at me with a glare that they don't really care. "Does it matter? He's dating her, he loves her, he wants to protect her from anything and anyone who causes her harm. He has fallen deeply in love with her ever since he found something out about that girl. No one has ever made him fall like this... not even you, Mary."

"Then how about this? I let you have your way with me." I said as they said "No." "What?" I asked as T.S said "We don't want our way with you because one, you're short, two--" he said as B.S said "You're a bitch, but not as much as (Y/n), three,--" "We don't like you. No one does." they said at the same time. I passed out from being unloved by the people I wanted as my slaves. So... this is what feeling unloved feels like... I hate it.