The Dance And The Past

Just to let ya'll know, your dress kind of looks like this... I saw this and I was like "This looks like Alice In Wonderland, dress... FUCK IT, LET'S USE THIS TO PICTURE WHAT (Y/N)'S DRESS KIND OF LOOKS LIKE!" so... ya... ENJOY... also, if you don't see what I see in this dress, then... try looking at it closely, my dear puncakes.

~~~ Your pov ~~~

I came out with my (f/c) dress on. I put on my sliver low-hills. They had black bows on them. I had taken out my blue and red rose from my pocket and I put them in my hair. I went to my room to find Slappy looking for a book to read. "Slappy, no messing around with any of my things... AND DO NOT GO IN MY BLUE OR RED BOX!" I said as leaving with my handbag. Lucky me, Hannah and her dad were outside waiting for me. "Mr. Stine, shouldn't you be at the dance?" I asked as he said "Your father, Mr. (L/n), asked if I can pick you up. Hannah also wanted to talk to you." he said as I made a 'O' like with my face. We got in the car and Mr. Stine drove to the high school. It was dark out so, yay. We got there and we left, me and Hannah were talking about our dresses, she wore a normal pinkish reddish dress.

"So, how's Slappy doing with you?" Hannah asked me as I sighed and said "It didn't start off so great. He tried to kill me, but... I kicked him." I said laughing a bit. She laughed. We got in the gym and our eyes widen with awe. Hannah ran off, and I was about to go after her, but I saw Tyler so I went to him. He wasn't looking at me, so I scared him "AH, WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled and asked at the same time. I was laughing and he looked at him blushing a bit. "Y-you scared the shit out of me." "Sorry. I thought it'll be fun to scare you." I said as laughing with him. "WILDCAT, WHO'S THAT TALKING WITH YOU?!" I looked up to see a boy wearing a dark blue suit. "(Y/n), this is Jon, but we call him Delirious." "Hey it's updog." I said smirking "What's updog?" "NOTHING MUCH, WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!" I laughed as Tyler laughed with me. That night I got to meet all of Tyler's friends.

~~~ Slappy's pov ~~~

I was looking around her things when she left. There is nothing that good, her mother was here and DAMN, she had 3 or maybe 5 men here to. I don't want to know. I heard a lot of moans and shit like that. I saw a blue box with a red glitter bow on both sides of it. I opened it to see a lot of pictures of two girls. I saw a lot of notes, books from Papa, and drawings. I took out one picture of the girls who look very young. They were both smiling. I looked at the back and read "(Y/n) and Vanessa, age 6" I looked at the other pictures... until I got to the last two. The girls were smiling and just reading back to back. "(Y/n) and Vanessa age: 14" I looked at the last one where I saw one girl in bed and the other one looking at her. "(Y/n) and Vanessa... saying goodbye." I felt sorry for this kid now... her friend is dead. I took out a note and read it "Me and Vanessa are 14 and we're in middle school... her depression is getting awful. I try to keep her happy, but I just can't. Our bully grabbed her and started beating her while everyone just watched her get hurt. Days later, she locked herself in her room hurting herself... more time passed and she was sent to the hospital... me and her both knew she was dying. I'll never forget what she asked of me." It stopped right there as sighed.

I turned the paper around ""Look for R.L Stine... find Slappy... live happy for me" and with that... she left me. I well never forget her... I'll never find a friend like her." I put the note down and picked up a drawing with a girl with her back facing the wall as she's crying...

" I put the note down and picked up a drawing with a girl with her back facing the wall as she's crying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I put the picture back and closed the box. "Poor, kid... she's been lonely for a long time." I said as I saw a red box with blue bows and a blue and red rose on it. I put the blue box back and pulled out the red box. I opened the red box to see a woman who is pregnant. I picked up the picture and read it "Mary(can't have Wade without Mary) 6 months pregnant with (Y/n)" I looked at the woman who looked so much like (Y/n). I put it back as I picked up a drawing of a heart made out of a rose.

 I put it back as I picked up a drawing of a heart made out of a rose

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Heh... I guess drawing runs in her family." I said putting it away. I heard laughing and talking. I put the box back and hid under the bed. "HOLD ON! I THINK MY DUMB ASS DAUGHTER HAS SOME OLD BOOKS TO WIPE OUR MESS!" I think she's talking about the books made by Papa. I heard her walking, so I grabbed the boxes and held them as I went back hiding so she won't find me or the boxes. I went back into hiding as she walked in looking fucked and drunk. "Now... where the fuck are those dumb books?" she asked laughing. I rolled my eyes and holding the boxes closed. She looked everywhere, but not under the bed. "SORRY, BOYS, I CAN'T FIND THEM! LOOKS LIKE WE'RE JUST GOING HAVE TO THROW IT OUT!" she yelled laughing as leaving. "Geez... how come her father is married to this woman?" I asked myself as putting the boxes down. I knew what I had to deal with her later on in the future.

~~~~~~

*Wiping away my feels* I can't believe it... I LOST DUMMY-BALL!!!

Slappy: GREAT!!! WE HAVE TO DO THINGS FOR TYLER, JASON, JON, EVAN, CRAIG, FAZBEAR, CRY, MARK, AND JACK!!!

I'm sorry guys...

Chucky: *Hugs me*

Freddy: It's okay, dear. *Hugs me*

WHY?! WHY MOST I LOSE AT MY OWN GAME?!

Laughing Jack: Maybe because you didn't let me play?

*Looks at Laughing Jack who's smiling* You rigged the game... YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!! *Pushes Chucky and Freddy off as running to Laughing Jack*

Laughing Jack: OH SHIT!!! *Runs for it*

Nogla and Lui: *Mind outfits* Vote, comment, follow, and share with people you know. PEACE OUT PUNCAKES, BYE-BYE!!!