Old Pals

~~~~ Slappy's pov ~~~~

It's been a FUCKING WEEK since my "brothers" came on over to play. Right now (Y/n) is at school... oh how I miss her already. I'm just laying down on the couch waiting for her to come back. Look at me, I'm a dog waiting for their master to come home. "T.S, WATCH WERE YOUR JUMPING!!" B.S yelled as T.S laughed like a mad man. I turned on the t.v and watched the news blabbing about shit... until it started talking about some killings late last night. "And other news, a family of 8 people were killed by a unknown person, before one of them were fully dead, they got a picture of the person." the woman said showing a picture of a small person with red hair, a knife, and child-like clothes. Then she started talking about something else, I turned off the t.v as I heard a knock. "I GOT IT!!!" T.S and B.S yelled as running to the front door. I put my leg out as they ran into my leg, tripping. "No your not, because your TRIPPING balls." I said going to the door and opening it.

"Will, will, will... if it isn't my dear old friend, SLAPPY." the person in front of me said smiling, he had scars going down his face to his hands. "And if it ain't my old pal, CHUCKY." I said as he grabbed me and gave me a noogie. "IT'S BEEN FOREVER!" he said as I laughed out "It's only been ten years my friend." "SAME THING!" he yelled going in, closing the door. "So, what have you been doing these last past years?" I asked him as he sighed. "Dealing with brats, and murdering people. Same things I would always do." "What's her name?" "Okay, her name is Gabbie, and she's a good friend of mine, and she's dying... she wants me to take care of her newborn child, their name is (BLANK(Psst! Hey, spoilers! The child is you from my FNAF Guards x reader! Go check it out if you want!))." he said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm so sorry, Chuck." I said as he sighed and said "It's fine... I made a promise to her that I will keep her safe from her whole life... when she turns 8 or 10, I'll give her immorality, she will stop growing at the age of 20." he said as I smiled and said "Will... at least she'll be in good hands." then our of nowhere he laughed and said "She will be in good hands, the hands of a good fucking family cussing and killing in front of her." "How many people are going to be in the family?" I asked as he started thinking. "Will... there is Ghost Face to play with her, Jason to tech her to pick out the bullies, Freddy to tech her to trick people into thinking your sweet and kind, I'm there to keep her safe, Michal to be there when she's depressed, and Hannibal to make sure she isn't sick." he said counting. "There are six men to watch over her." "And how many years have you known Gabbie?" "Six years." "And how many years have you stopped fighting with Freddy?" "Six years... I see what you did there. Six, six, six." He punched me as I laughed.

"SLAPPY, T.S AND B.S!!! I'M HOME!!!" I heard (Y/n) yelled as I started to panic. "Who the fuck is that?" Chucky asked as pulling out his knife. "I'LL TELL YOU LATER! SORRY TO DO THIS TO YOU!" I yelled knocking him out and putting him in the closet. I ran to her as T.S and B.S got there. "Welcome back, (Y/n)!" I said as she smiled like an angel. "Come on, it's time to tech you guys more manners." she took us to the living room, GREAT! CHUCKY'S IN THERE! YAY!!! I'm scared a bit now. A few hours passed as I saw the closet door open, the sound of small feet walking. "Slappy, are you okay?" (Y/n) asked me as I nodded as she smelled the air. "I smell something... it smells like... blood, anger, depression, fear, and... cookies?" she said as she looked behind her. "And the smell of fear is coming from Slappy while the blood, anger and depression is coming from..." she started as she grabbed something behind the couch, what she got was Chucky. "Was this good guys doll... that has scars and a knife, how lovely."

"Hey doll face~" Chucky said as (Y/n) didn't say anything. "And last, but not least, the smell of cookies is coming from... T.S and B.S." I turned to them only to see them eating cookies. "What?" they asked as I face palmed. "So... who are you?" "I'm the one and only Chucky." "His real name is Charles Lee Ray." I said as he tried to get me. "Charles Lee Ray? He's the one that died many years ago... welp, nice to meet Chucky. You can kill Slaps if you want." she put him down as he started to jump me, "FUCK YOU, (Y/n)!!!" I yelled as she laughed and asked "When and where, Slaps? IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!" and after a few hours of talking, her dad came back and looked at Chucky. "Is he from a book?" "Nope!" (Y/n) said as he muttered "Oh dear god..."

"So, can Chucky stay with us until he's off the hook?" T.S asked as (Y/n) smiled a bit and said "Yes... he can, but he is not to touch my food... or games... or books... or my bed... and my boxes." and with that Chucky smirked evilly as I slapped him out of it. "Ow! YOU DAMN DUMMY!" he yelled as (Y/n), T.S, B.S, and I asked "Who you calling 'dummy,' DUMMY?!" I could tell that he's going to be a bit of a problem, but we'll be able to handle him.