Everything's Alright

~~~~ Your father, Wade's pov ~~~ ~~~ Flashback then dream ~~~~

(Y/n) mother was singing as she was cleaning the house, I was doing paperwork. I never mind her singing when I'm working. Her voice is lovely and I'm glad that she's my love. She went to me and kissed my cheek. "What do you want for dinner, Wade?" Mary asked as I said "Whatever you think would be good." "Okay, spaghetti while the sauce name is "prego"." "Why prego?" I asked as she giggled and put the jar down, there was a paper tapped to it. It had the word "I'm"... then it hit me. "Your pregnant?" I asked as I smiled she nodded, I got up and hugged her. "I'm going to be a father." "Yep... but, here's the thing..." she said as I let go of her. "I'm sorry, my love... I and/or the baby won't live." "No, don't say that, I'm sure you and our little kiddo will make it." I said as she was crying, she started glowing white. "Your living in the past, Wade, please, move on." she said before I woke up to heard (Y/n) crying.

I got up and walked down the hallway heading to her room, seeing (Y/n) grow up. The one that I most hated was (Y/n)'s smile when I met her step mother, May. I married her because I wanted (Y/n) to have a mother. When I got to the door, I opened it to see he wearing a wedding dress that was once her mother's. A man was looking at her with loving eyes, they kissed, I turned around to see two kids playing with each other, (Y/n) and the man she married smiling and holding each other. He had dark brown hair, chocolate brown, a scar on his chin, kind of looking like that dummy that (Y/n) has.

"Mr. (L/n)!"

~~~~ End of flashback and dream ~~~~

I woke up  at my desk. "Mr. (L/n), are you okay?" I looked to see Stine there. "Yeah, I'm fine, just passed out from working." I said rubbing my eyes. "Okay, I better get going, you should be too, I saw your daughter running home with tears in her eyes." he said leaving, I got up and started to get scared. I left driving home, when I got there, I went inside to see (Y/n) sleeping on the couch, I sighed in relief, I went upstairs... it wasn't until I saw a man in the living room. I was about to say something, but he said "Will, I'll be Papa's dummy... I'm a human." aw great, one of the dummy or doll turned into a human. (Y/n) was getting up. I went up to my room.

~~~~ Your pov ~~~~

I woke up from a dreamless rest. I sat up and looked around "Slappy?" I asked as I heard Slappy's voice. "Your awake!" I turned around to see a man who almost looks like Slappy. "Whoa, who are you?" "The one and only person who can now kiss you." he said kissing me. I was shocked, but I kissed back. We parted and I looked into his eyes. "Slappy... your a human." I smiled as he grinned. "Yep, I'm a human... do you want to know how I got to be a human?" "Yes, that would be great." we sat down as he blushed and said "P-please, don't get mad about what I'm about to say." "Slappy, I would NEVER get mad." "Okay... I kissed you when you were asleep." "WHAT?!" I asked as he covered his face.

Some time later after me yelling at him, I calmed down and said "Will, I guess I'm lucky that it wasn't T.S, B.S or Chucky." "Yeah, I guess your right." I laughed as I laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "So, now that I'm a human, I guess I can do something... eh-hehehehe." he said as I blushed. "B-baka!" I lightly hit his chest making me chuckle. "I'm kidding, I won't do that until your ready." "Alright, now, how are we going to tell my dad and the others?" I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "I don't know... what I do know is that I'm able to have you in my arms." I sighed and smiled. "Slappy, you know that I would have killed you for saying something so cheesey, right?" "Yeah, but you didn't, because you like it when I say something cheesey." he said grinning. "Yeah, your right."

I started to sing in my mind, my father sang it to me, but he had a video of my mother singing it beautify. "When your with me... everything's alright." I sang softly so Slappy won't hear, which he didn't... I don't want him to think I'm a idiot for singing a song so babyish.