The Talk(*Dramatic music*)

~~~ Slappy's pov ~~~

The next morning, (Y/n) and her father left out to the store to get some food or something. I left the house heading to Papa's house. He rewrite me so I can be a bit less evil. HA! What a joke. I knocked on the door and saw Hannah open the door looking around to see who was there. "DOWN HERE, YOU DUMMY!" I yelled as she looked down and saw me. "Slappy, what do you want? Is it something that you need to talk to dad about?" she asked as I sighed and said "No... I have something to ask you." we went inside closing the door heading to the living room. We sat down as she took out a note book and pen. "Okay, so what do you want to talk about?" she asked as I sighed out "It's about (Y/n)... ever sense I met her, I've been feeling a bit... odd." I said as she was writing things down. "And what do you happen to feel around her?" "A lot of things... I get a bit scared, happy, and... a odd feeling in my chest." I said covering my eyes with my arm... OH THE DRAMA! "Hmm... what do you feel when your NOT around her?" she asked writing things down. "I feel... mad that she could be with someone else, scared that she could get hurt, jealous that she could be with other man, and... feel the need to run off to find her." I said as she smiled as writing. "Well, Slappy... I know what your feeling." "YOU DO?!" I asked jumping her as she laughed. "Yep. Your in love with (Y/n)." she said as I got off of her and laughed.

"ME?! IN LOVE?!" I asked as laughing. "Yes, Slappy. What you said about your feelings when she's around and when she's not around, that's easy to know that your in love." she said as I slowly started to stop laughing. "Y-you have to be kidding... right?" I asked as she shook her head no. "So I'm in love with the person I was written to be friends with..." I said as she told me "Remember this Slappy. Every book has a beginning, middle, and a twist. Dad made you to be her friend, but he added a twist to the story." "I know... I need to head back to the house, thanks for telling me this." I said about to leave, but she grabbed me and looked me dead in the eye. "Slappy... he also made you to turn human... so I need to do the "talk" with you." she said as I just "stood" there. About a LONG FUCKING hour of the "talk", I was blushing madly. "So, you have to be careful, okay?" she said as I nodded. I left heading back to the house.

~~~ Your pov ~~~

A while ago, dad dropped me off at Tyler's house because we're going to be playing together. Right now, we're playing GTA V on his Xbox. "VANOSS, YOU DICK!!!" I screamed as everyone, but me, laughed. "Sorry, baby." Evan said cracking up and falling down. "I SWEAR, YOU CAUCASIAN BOY!" I screamed as I got a one on one death match from Evan. "FIGHT ME!" he said as I grinned and said "Sure. I'll fight you." I said going in the match. "You better be careful, (Y/n)." Tyler said as I just laughed darkly. "Don't worry... INSANITY IS MY MIDDLE NAME." I said  as Jon asked "Uh... I thought your middle name was (M/n)?" "SHUT UP!" I yelled making everyone laughed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Evan yelled getting blown up by me. "GOTTA BITCH!" I yelled. Later I had to go. "I had fun, Tyler." I said as he was standing at the door with me. "I had fun to. We should hang out again." he said as I laughed out "Okay. We'll hang out again." then... the last thing I thought would happen... HE KISSED ME. I didn't kiss back, I didn't do anything because I was in love with someone else and I saw shocked. "S-sorry." he said as I kissed his cheek and said "It's fine." he went back inside as I went walking to my house. Dad had to get another job sense he doesn't really make that much money.

By the time I was home, I went to my room and laid down on my bed blushing. "(Y/n), where have you been?!" Slappy asked all scared and worried. "Don't worry, Slappy... I'm fine.." I said to the dummy that I may or may not love. "A-are you sure?" he asked as I sat up and looked at him to see that he's kind of red in the face. "I'm fine... why are you blushing?" I asked as he looked away out the window. "I'm not blushing!" "Sure your not." I whispered laying down. "Slappy... can I ask you something?" I asked him as he sighed out "You just did." "Do you... do you like someone?" I asked him as he didn't say anything for a while. "Maybe..." he whispered as I got up and went to him. "You sure?" I asked as he just sighed and said "I don't know... she may have a boyfriend..." I felt broken knowing that this girl he likes may have a boyfriend. "Oh..." I said looking down. "Hey... do you have a boyfriend?" he asked me as I sighed and looked out the window. "No..." "Okay... I know know that this girl I like doesn't have a boyfriend..." he whispered under his breath as I grabbed him and looked him dead in the eye. "WHAT'S HER NAME?!" I asked as he grabbed my cheek and rubbed it. "Well... her name is (Y/n)... and she's a angel.." I blushed a bit because it now hit me... HE FUCKING LIKES ME! "S-Slappy... I didn't know.." I said putting him down. "Don't be..." he said as I sat down on my bed. "So... what do we now?" I asked him as she sat there thinking.

"I don't know..." he said as I looked out the window with him.

~~~ Wade(your father)'s pov ~~~

I was on my way home, I met this lovely lady who was one of my co-works... and my boss. Mrs. Cooper... I know that the gym teach, I don't remember his name, likes her, but she doesn't. TAKE A FUCKING HINT, DUMB-ASS! Great... I'm starting to act like (Y/n)'s mom a bit... she always had a temper that I loved about her. I got home to see that (Y/n) and a dummy was looking out the window at the sky. I sighed thinking about how much (Y/n) has grown up to look like her mother. She has the same eyes, nose, temper, beauty, and most of all... their love for books and flowers. (Y/n)'s favorite thing to draw was flowers and take care of them. I went inside the house and yelled "(Y/N), I'M HOME!" "Okay!" she yelled back as I went to the kitchen to make something for us. "HEY DAD, DID YOU KNOW THAT MRS. COOPER AND MR. STINE LIVE RIGHT ACROSS THE NEIGHBORHOOD?" (Y/n) asked as I said "NO." "WILL, NOW YOU KNOW." she said making me laugh. God, she's so much like her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Running away*

Inenna: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN?!

HELP!!! A WEEPING ANGEL IS AFTER ME!!!

Inenna: OH SHIT! *Runs after me*

Jason: *Holds up a sign that says "Vote, comment, follow, and share with people you know. PEACE OUT PUNCAKES, BYE-BYE!"*

Chucky: *Hands Jason a paper*

Jason: *Opens it and eyes widen. Paper says "YOU ARE A WINNER!"*