BONUS ROUND FRIGHT Part One/Three(?)

Slappy wakes up, panting and gasping for air as he shoots up, but hits hit head on a broad causing it to fall off with a tump. He looks around and sees that he's... in a small room? This room seems so familiar, yet so different. Slappy grabs the nearby calendar and checks the date. "12/31/1999," Slappy read the date to himself. All this time, his strange dream of being in the future with a strange man he called "papa" along with other monsters.

And a young girl with (e/c) that shine bright as stars with a smile that can knock a bad guy into a good guy. Slappy threw the calendar across the room before he held his head while thinking, "Holy stars... what was going through my mind? How long have I been out?" Slappy kept thinking a million questions to himself as he heard footsteps coming causing him to panic. He got up, grabbed the plank of wood laid back down and closed himself in before pretending that he was nothing more than just a wooden ventriloquist dummy.

A sigh came fron outside the case Slappy is in. "Another bad day, another audience left disappointed," a strange yet familiar voice spoke as a creek on a bed could be heard. "Who is this man now?" Slappy thought as the man sighed before speaking, "I can always show them Slappy, maybe even Wally." Wally, Slappy remembers him clear as day. Not only did Wally try to kill him and keep him from living on, but he was also a brother who went by B.S in his dream.

Slappy was shaking in fear. For once, he had Goosebumps. "Goosebumps, it sounds so familiar! Why is everything so strange and confusing?!" Slappy thought as he tried to keep his mind straight. Just then, the crate Slappy is in opened, he laid still, unblinking, not breathing. "Slappy? You okay?" the man said.

(I don't remember the hair color or such, so I'll wing it)

His brown messy hair and his green eyes looked down at Slappy as a few freckles were on his tan olive tone skin. Slappy blinked, confuse on how this man knew his name and how he was alive. "You look so different, Slappy," the man spoke, lifting Slappy out and placing him on the bed next to him. "I-I'm sorry and I don't know what you mean by me looking different," Slappy spoke, shocking the man. "Slappy, you never, EVER, say sorry," he spoke making Slappy sigh.

"Times change... let how I forgot almost everything," Slappy confessed to the man. "So... you don't remember me?" he asked as Slappy nods. "I don't remember anything, only my dream and Wally," Slappy spoke, looking up at the man. "Well then. I guess this can be a new start for you, me, Wally, and our acts." "Acts?" Slappy asked confused. "Yeah. I'm a stage preformer, my name is Jimmy O'James," Jimmy spoke causing Slappy to remember Jimmy trying to pry Slappy off of a kid he was attack, to be specific, biting the kid's ear.

Slappy swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking, "Jimmy eh? Sounds so familiar, yet I don't fully remember." just then a loud tump came from the other side of the room causing Slappy to jump in surprise before he looked. It was Wally getting out. "You too Wally?" Jimmy asked as Wally was confused.

Hours later, Jimmy had explained everything before heading out, leaving the two alone. "Do you remember your dream?" Wally asked Slappy out of the blue. Slappy looked at Wally and replied, "N-no?" "I do. We were in a town called Madison, papa was there, our other brother was there along with a girl named (Y/n)," he spoke, looking out the window at the moon which is at it's highest peek. "Now that you mention it, I do remember it," Slappy confessed, thinking about the human he fell in love with.

"It was such a strange dream... which is why we can't fall back asleep or stay here. We need to run," Wally spoke, jumping off the bed causing Slappy to look at him. "Run?" Slappy was unsure on why Wally would want to do this, he was unsure on running anyway since he doesn't remember anything. "Yes. I think I know where we can find a place where we'll be safe. Don't you trust me, brother?" Wally asked as he looks back at Slappy, holding his hand out to him. Slappy looked at the door before looking back at Wally before sighing. "I trust you... B.S," Slappy said as he took Wally's hand.

They jumped out the window before running for it with a small slit of paper that Wally found in his crate. Slappy and Wally were able to catch a train. "What time is it?" Slappy asked Wally as Wally went to one of the sleeping bums on the train and pulled out a pocket watch. "About 11:57 PM," he replied before slipping the pocket watch back to the bum. Slappy watched the night sky, filled with regret and sorrow. "You miss her, don't you?" Wally asked making Slappy nod.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her again," he reassured Slappy causing Slappy to smile a bit.

This was going to be a long ride.