Moving Day

~~~ Your pov ~~~

It has been a few years sense Vanessa has died, I still didn't get over it, but I stayed strong. Me and my bitch of a mother are packing everything we own so we can move to the new house that's in Madison. "OH, I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR LITTLE ANGEL TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!" "Me too, honey." I gaged because I know what she does when dad is away. She's a fucking slut...

A hour of packing later, I went downstairs with my things. "Hey, I'm going to put my things in the van." I said as dad said "Okay, dear. Be careful and try not to lose anything." he said... I kind of laughed and whispered "I already lost something... something that's means the world to me.." I went outside to see my mother and Mr. Will making out. I kicked a rock at her making her look around, but she didn't see me. She told Mr. Will that she had to go pack things up as he nodded and went to his house. I laughed because I was recording the WHOLE THING. 665 videos of her cheating on dad. I put my things in the van and walked inside the house to see if their was anything else for me to do. Dad told me that there wasn't so I went in the back where I saw the garden that my real mother made for me. It had roses, daisies, and a whole lot more. My favorite flower, and dad tells me if was mom's favorite flower to. A blue rose. I sighed and went to it. I took out a knife and cut the blue rose so I can keep it. I took a red rose as well. I hid them in my pocket as I heard my father yell "(Y/N)! IT'S TIME TO GO!" I took out my phone and took a picture of the garden then I left a note under a rock so it doesn't fly away. It said...

"Please, take care of these flowers... they mean the world to me and my mother. -(Y/n)" I left heading to the car, I got in the back, I took out my phone and started to play my playlist of music that I love. I put my ear-buds in and watched as we were driving. The reason why we're moving... dad got a job as a math teacher. "So, (Y/n), are you going to like it at your new school?" dad asked me as I nodded a bit. "Good. I don't want you to be lonely again. I want you to make new friends." he said as I sighed and started to think about Vanessa and how she was the best. She was always able to cheer me up. Some time later we got to the house, mom left the car and walked off. She said before she left "I'm going to look around the place." heh... what she really means is "I'm going to look for hot sexy men to fuck."

Some more time after unpacking, I laid down in my bed sighing. I looked out the window and saw a house on the left with a boy looking out of it looking at the house on the right with a girl looking out of it. I focus my hearing so I can hear them, and this is what I heard "Hannah, did you see who moved in?" "Yeah, a small family. I can tell the girl isn't like everyone else... just like me." "Yeah. Let's go over their so we can get to know her." I went downstairs and left out the door. I went to the border between the two houses. They came out and went to me. as I said "Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and I wanted to say hi and I also wanted to get to know you two." "I'm Zach Cooper and this is--" Zach was cut off by the girl "Hannah Stine. Daughter of R.L Stine." my eyes widen as I started to smile. A REAL SMILE AFTER WHAT HAPPEN. "Your the daughter of Mr. Stine?" I asked as she nodded. "S-so how does it feel being his daughter?" I asked as she sighed and said "It's not easy... dealing with his monsters, demons and dummies." I tilted my head an asked "Why do you have to deal with those?" "Well... it's a long story." after a while of them telling me the story, and Hannah telling me she was made from a book.

"That is... AWESOME!" I yelled as we laughed. I heard my mother walk to over to me and grab my arm "COME ON YOU PIECE OF CRAP. IT'S TIME FOR DINNER." and with that we all left. After dinner and telling dad that I have new friends, I went to my room and sighed. Knowing Slappy is real, I now have hope that I can make Vanessa's favor come true. I am able to live a bit more happy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.. dreaming about school tomorrow.

~~~~

Slappy: GODDAMMIT, WHEN WELL I SHOW UP?! YOUR MAKING SLAPPY VERY UNHAPPY!

WELL YE SHUT UP?! *Throws Slappy making him fly to Jason*

Jason: *Holds him like a baseball*

Chucky: STRIKE!!!

Tyler: What is this game called again?!

DUMMY-BALL!!! *Laughs*

Tyler: Oh boy... *Rolls his eyes as Craig, Luke, and well... EVERYONE watches*

Newton: Dang it... I didn't hit him. *First time playing Dummy-ball... and he is also wearing a skirt(*Insert Lenny Face*)*

IT'S OKAY, NEWTON!!!

Jon and Evan: Vote, comment, follow, and share with people you know. PEACE OUT PUNCAKES, BYE-BYE!

COME ON!!! LET'S GET THIS GAME GOIN'!!! *Punches gloved hand*