Cleaning The House While SINGing(Get it? Because this song is from SING.)

~~~ Your pov ~~~

It's been a week sense... HER. I was cleaning the living room sense me and dad always cleaned the house on weekends. "HEY DAD, I'M GOING TO PLAY SOME MUSIC!!!" I yelled at him because he was upstairs cleaning. "Okay!" he yelled as I took out my phone, plugging it to the speakers. "WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT?!" I asked him as he yelled "SET IT ALL FREE!" "OKAY!" I yelled as I started to play Set It All Free by Scarlett Johansson who played Ash The Porcupine in SING. I started to sing along with dad sense I get my love of music from him and mom. I started to play the air guitar with the broom. I started to sing loud feeling a bit free because whenever SHE would always yell at me and dad for singing loud. "What are you doing?" I heard Slappy ask behind me but I didn't answer him, I just kept singing and playing.

Once the song ended I fell down panting from having to much fun. Slappy walked over to me and asked again "What are you doing?" "Cleaning." I said blushing a bit. "No you weren't. You were singing." he said as I got up and started cleaning again. "Yeah, well... YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BAKA." I said to him while walking to the other side of the room and clean. "I sure did. And I most say... YOU GOT A NICE ASS." he said making me blush harder. "B-BAKA!" I yelled but no that much for dad to hear me. I kicked him onto the couch. "Ow..." he said as I sighed.

Some time later after cleaning, dad went out to the school because he left something in his classroom. I sighed and sat down on the couch and started to watch SING. Slappy sat next to me without knowing. Some time later, we got to the part where Ash is getting ready to sing Set It All Free. I cleared my throat as the song started playing. I song along but no loud for anyone to hear. I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I heard that bitch who took Ash's boyfriend from her. I rolled my eyes as the song came back on. I sang loud a bit as getting some chips. I went back to the living room and sat down as the song ended. I looked over to my side to see Slappy  trying to get my chips. I pulled them back. "Mine, you DOLT." I said to him as he growled.

When the movie ended Slappy fell asleep on me. I sighed, turned off the t.v, got up to put the chips away, I went back, picked up Slappy, and took him to my room. I laid him down on the chair because he's a dummy... he can lay on anything. I laid down on my bed and sighed. I closed my only to end up dreaming about that song play in my head over and over again. I forgot to tell you guys this, dad said that I would always fall in love with anything kind of music that's catchy and amazing. As I was dreaming I saw rose petals fall down as I saw someone singing. I woke up fast to see that it was still night. I sighed and laid back down saying to myself "Knock it off, you dummy... it was just a dream..." I whispered to myself closing my eyes again... then teleporting back to dream land.